PDA

View Full Version : HELLOOOOO! From that tiny island...

Baz SCO
02-29-2004, 05:39 PM
Helloooo! From that tiny island from over the way....Great(ish) Britain!

Came here 'cos Ben from off this site posted on the boards that I use and MADE me come and register on this site....seriously that Ben...he's a nasty bit of work... he told me if I didn't come n register then he'd attack my family...with tuna sandwiches....and blamanche!

As you can guess....I was mightly upset...but not to worry, I've got the police on 24hr watch at my families house, I've told them to look out for and shoot on site, anyone that looks....well....remotely canadian;)

OK well I'm Baz, 23, From UK, did have a car, wrote it off, still in the process of purchasing another one, been into cars my whole life, really enjoy modified cars, cruising, racing etc :)

Baz

TN SCO
02-29-2004, 05:41 PM
Fancy seein you here :eek:

Looks like it may be the start of a good thing :clap:

Ben
02-29-2004, 05:43 PM
HAHAHAA

I did nothing of the sort!

What kind of bloke do you take me for!

/////AMG
02-29-2004, 05:45 PM
Welcome to Beyond!:clap:
what did you drive (the written-off car, sorry to hear :( )

TN SCO
02-29-2004, 05:53 PM
Ben you will get used to Baz,Hes the resident s-c-o nutter lol

Totally harmless and most of the time has peeps in hysterics :eek:

bangerles SCO
02-29-2004, 05:58 PM
he does:eek:

i mean he does:D

Baz SCO
02-29-2004, 05:58 PM
hehe don't worry bout it, to be perfectly honest it was a while ago, it's a long story which I won't go into, but was driving home from TN SCO's house actually, had an epileptic fit basically which meant I couldn't stop at some Reds, wrote off two cars...woo woooo fun :banghead: that was in my old Orion (yes crappy...but quite I was young and impressionable ;) Also it was a fantastic car for annoying the neighbours 'cos the exhaust was basically a straight thru pipe to a big bore 4 backbox LOL...my neighbours love me ;) )...anyways...I was banned from driving for life, however I've got better recently and they decided to give me my licence back :thumbsup: ...but I wasn't expecting this, so I didn't have any money saved up for a new car (being a crappy university student)...so soon as the monetary situation has reached a level of acceptableness I'll shall be purchasing a Renault 5 Turbo....which will no doubt go BANG within 20 minutes...but I plan to strip it completely and a mate is going to help with a rear engine conversion....he's just put a Red Top Cosworth engine in the back of a 5 Turbo....and it's SCARY fast lol :D

Baz

Baz SCO
02-29-2004, 06:03 PM
See attached image for the RWD 5 turbo with cossie engine in the back!

That thing goes faster than a paedaphile chasing a REEEEAAAALLLYYYY fast school bus ;)

Baz

Def_3
02-29-2004, 06:20 PM
That thing goes faster than a paedaphile chasing a REEEEAAAALLLYYYY fast school bus

hahaha :D

anyways welcome, you boys are lucky, you got the SICKEST klubs and DJ's around 24/7. Cant wait to go this summer! :thumbsup:

TN SCO
02-29-2004, 06:21 PM
agreed there is some awesome clubs and DJs

BigBearWest
02-29-2004, 07:03 PM
Welcome to Beyond

cappachihngo
03-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Welcome 2 beyond...

dj_honda
03-01-2004, 05:03 PM
welcome.

back in high school i used to love this car minus that terminator wing or whatever:
http://www.superstreetonline.com/superstreet/featuredvehicles/p74296_image_large.jpg
http://www.superstreetonline.com/superstreet/featuredvehicles/p74298_image_large.jpg

claims approx 300hp.

CRX crazy
03-01-2004, 05:53 PM
I've been to chester, great zoo you've got!! :thumbsup: welcome to beyond