PDA

View Full Version : ECO Dentworks PDR - Awesome

Commanderwiggin
03-26-2014, 04:57 PM
Coles Notes:
- Calgary BMW (Contractor DentClinic) did PDR on my new to me 2012 BMW X5 via Appearance Protection. 3 fixed; 4th mangled.
- Took it to Brian at ECO Dentworks and he fixed the "volcano" protrusion on my drivers side rear door that the previous PDR tech screwed up...got me in quick (1 day notice and about 1.5hrs work). Very good price.
- Previously had work done on my M3 a few years ago on purchase and he did the same magic.

Will always go to ECO Dentworks regardless of any Protection Package on my BMW and strongly advise you see Brian, Sasha or Jeff at ECO Dentworks for any PDR work needed. Extremely professional guys, no BS and very friendly.

Full Story:

I picked up a 2012 BMW X5 35D a couple weeks ago at Edmonton BMW and even though it had the appearance package there were several small dents very evident on the SAV on pickup.

Fast forward to last week I had scheduled an appointment to get the dings repaired at Calgary BMW. 3 of the 4 dings were repaired perfect but the 4th one went from being an indent to a volcano. The 4th one was slightly bigger and was not in a difficult location on the door panel however it was pushed out in a wide area and looked like a huge bulge and was hideous. The service adviser told me prior to pickup that the 4th one was in this condition and that the PDR tech did all he could. The X5 had the appearance package which repairs such things under the coverage...hence why I came here first.

I knew the story was BS and knew the ding could be fixed it would just be more work now. I sent an email Monday morning to ECO Dentworks saying I would stop by so they could look at the mangled volcano. I showed up in the afternoon and Brian looked at it...shook his head and told me to come by Tuesday morning.

The next morning I showed up with my Laptop and a few episodes of Top Gear to catch up on. He said hello...grabbed the keys and pulled my X5 into the shop where he stayed until it was fixed about an hour...maybe an hour and a half later and when I saw the panel was perfect I was extremely happy. He explained how the previous PDR Tech had pushed the ding out in way too many places and mentioned some other stuff I can't remember...all I know is he fixed it and did great work and can't say how happy I am.

* I then went to Calgary BMW and gave some feedback to my Service Advisor explaining some of the things Brian had mentioned about the previous PDR work that was performed. I then found out that it had been Dent Clinic that was contracted for that ding repair. I dealt with Tommy the Service Advisor and he made sure I was taken care of; I had not gone in requesting anything only to provide feedback however he insisted on some restitution. I was very happy with how BMW Calgary took care of me regardless of the initial screw up not caused by them.

Also some old news that I never commented on with ECO Dentworks...Brian worked his magic about 4 years ago when I had just picked up my M3 that was immaculate on purchase with the exception to 2 small dings that he had quickly massaged out.

If you need any PDR repairs in Calgary, hit up ECO Dentworks ;)

Buster
08-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Bingo!

My two year old is a little a-hole and decided one car should make a big ass dent in my other car.

My wife managed to drive off with the kids, then call me, so as to prevent any unfortunate incidents.

v2kai
08-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Gonna check out ECO for a recent door ding:thumbsup:

schocker
08-05-2014, 01:36 PM
I need to head by there also as I have a few dings on my car. I know sasha used to be at whatever place on memorial and was awesome so I will definitely go to eco to get my stuff fixed

guessboi
08-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Been going to Brian or Sasha from their days at DNT. :thumbsup:

sabad66
08-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Sasha helped me out big time when i went there about 4 years ago. Would definitely recommend!