PDA

View Full Version : Stolen car link from facebook along with a failed poll attempt.

big A
03-26-2014, 08:11 PM
I saw the following on a friends facebook.

All my friends in Calgary and surrounding area I need your help!!
My sister's car was stolen last night from Okotoks. She had it parked in the garage and when she woke up this morning it was gone. Whoever stole it was walking around with a garage opener pressing it to see if any garage doors would open. They went into the garage and up the steps that led into the house. They found her keys and took the car. Police seem to think it will be in Calgary and that they would have swapped out the plate for someone else's.
It is a 2010 Midnight Blue (dark Blue) Kia Soul.. License plate is BBF 1280
If you see this car please call the police right away.

So I thought I would be nice and post it on the car forum.

It also made me want to make my first poll. So I check marked my first "make a poll" square and was expecting a poll fairy to appear and help me start a poll thread but nothing happened.

So I am curious how many people actually leave their house to garage door unlocked when they go to bed.

I always lock mine and set the alarm at bedtime, but I admit, during the day when I go out I don't always lock it, but do always set the alarm.

That would be awesome if someone smarter than me could set up this poll.

Always lock
sometimes lock
don't need to lock, I'm not dumb enough to leave the garage open

With the stolen car, I don't believe it was stolen the way they think. My money is on they forgot to shut the garage door that night.