PDA

View Full Version : Custom Hockey Jersey's

Hi-Psi
03-31-2014, 03:35 PM
Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a good place to get custom hockey jerseys made for a rec league mens hockey team.

We have a logo that we want either printed on the front or a print sewn on. Plus we'll need numbers either printed on or sewn on.

Something in a NHL replica type color format, we're thinking maybe the Hartford Whalers old jerseys.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jason

TurboMedic
03-31-2014, 05:10 PM
I used these guys for my jerseys. They were quick, priced well and the jerseys are awesome! I used my own logo (version of the Rangers shield), and we got names and numbers in the standard Rangers style (offset, 2 color, and curved names). We used Kamazu replica jerseys, more affordable and more comfortable than the Reeboks we use on a different team, and the Kobe's I have on another team. I dealt with Phil, and he was very very good with communication, sizing, and getting me exactly what I want. The only downside, is they use Paypal. But I can say honestly of all the teams I've been on (I play generally 3-4 per year), I have the nicest jerseys of them all!

http://www.sportsjerseyscanada.ca/en/custom-hockey-jerseys.html

Hi-Psi
04-02-2014, 08:33 AM
Thanks for that! Gives us another option to look at, they seem reasonable enough!

Jason

mr2mike
04-02-2014, 11:07 AM
Shoot an email to James
[email protected]

James has a pretty good hook up on customized jerseys. See what he can do.

TurboMedic
04-02-2014, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Hi-Psi
Thanks for that! Gives us another option to look at, they seem reasonable enough!

Jason

Sorry I forgot to tell you how much they were.....if you're in the market for $35 jerseys you may have a hard time finding anything nice. These were $95 all in each jersey, I did the logo design myself so I shot them the the .png file. Everything was sewn on, not heat pressed. Not a single hiccup in the order, and delivered when they said they would. If you want pics just let me know.

In contrast, my other teams Reeboks were heat pressed, poorly made (crests lifting, faux stitching coming off, etc) from Silverback here in town, and they cost alot more.

Our old jerseys were Kobe's we had made at Best Cap locally, and the crests are peeling, and they were super basic, one color numbers, no names, and they were $70 each

Another option is No Sweat on Macleod Tr, they use the Athletic Knit customizer, but they are heavy jerseys....decent to deal with, and they have a ton of NHL jersey options.... I dealt with Dean Smale and Todd Curio

Lastly, I have used OTB athletic jerseys as well, but they are super super hot...we get those as tournament jerseys....Look nice, but don't breathe

And if you want logo designs or mods, I may be able to help you out...it was fun to do

TomcoPDR
04-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Pm max_boost. He's custom ordered jerseys a few times for his hockey team.

btimbit
04-02-2014, 01:48 PM
http://www.ijteam.com/

Another good option

oilerfan4lyfe
04-04-2014, 09:00 AM
Cal-Crests is pretty good too. Good service and very reasonable prices.

dtrieu
04-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by oilerfan4lyfe
Cal-Crests is pretty good too. Good service and very reasonable prices.

:werd: