PDA

View Full Version : Review - Calgary Junk Removal (heavyfuel)

Unknown303
04-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Alright so I'm knees deep in a main level overhaul at my house, I'm dumping all my crap in my driveway for some reason and after wasting a morning doing a dump run when I could be working in the house I decide it times to source someone to remove the rest of the crap I'm going to be leaving in my driveway.

Now, sure people may have mixed feelings of heavyfuel, but after meeting him at the fall/winter 2013 truck meet I had to give him a shot. I fired him a text in the morning yesterday (March 31st) and he was out to my place in the early afternoon same day to scope out the job and give me a quote. Also a big plus, he's able to do the pickup in under 24 hours.

Now I'm working nights this week and after sorting out the details yesterday he's able to swing by today and haul everything away before I even wake up. I just have to sit back and wait for the invoice.

Coles Notes:
Calgary Junk Removal worked extremely well for me and at a great price.
Very timely and quick removal. Not having to even be there for the removal was a big perk, even though I was just sleeping inside :D.

rage2
04-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Yea, both me and our company have been using heavyfuel's services for a while. Great service. Just like every internet personality, he's a cool guy IRL haha.

A790
04-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Word. Vince is good shit. When I was with Neatfreak he took care of our clients a couple of times :)

FraserB
04-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Can one of you shoot me his contact info? Parents have a big reno about to get underway.

A790
04-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
Can one of you shoot me his contact info? Parents have a big reno about to get underway.
www.calgaryjunkremoval.com / 714 JUNK (5865)

TomcoPDR
04-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Is there a price difference/discount between tenant occupied to home owners/landlords? Jkjk

s dime
06-11-2017, 11:08 AM
Used Vince's services today. Contacted him through the website last night and he was here first thing in the morning. Good service and pricing. Will use again in the future.