PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Talon Turbo For Sale

thsslurpee
02-29-2004, 07:59 PM
I bought this used turbo 2 years ago because the "Wizzards" at crowfoot dodge said my turbo was shot. Turns out it was a bad spark plug wire, so I never installed this turbo. It has been sitting in my garage collecting dust, and thought some one might get some use out of it. It is a TD-04 16G, from a tsi, but is used in many aftermarket aplications. I was told there was about 60k on it when I bought, it looks in good shape to me, clean, and little to no shaft movment. Email at [email protected] me if you are interested, I can send pics if wanted.

EK 2.0
02-29-2004, 08:36 PM
If it is a stock TSi Turbo it is in fact a 14B not a 16G, but if someone told you it was a 16G it can be very easily verified, and I will retract my statement...

But a stock replacement is the 14B...

TrevorK
03-01-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
If it is a stock TSi Turbo it is in fact a 14B not a 16G, but if someone told you it was a 16G it can be very easily verified, and I will retract my statement...

But a stock replacement is the 14B...

Could be a 13G (Isn't that the one the autos came with?)

EK 2.0
03-01-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by TrevorK

Could be a 13G (Isn't that the one the autos came with?)

Yes, yes it could be, I keep forgetting about Autos, I forget they exist sometimes...lol...

Strider
03-01-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by thsslurpee
I bought this used turbo 2 years ago because the "Wizzards" at crowfoot dodge said my turbo was shot. Turns out it was a bad spark plug wire, so I never installed this turbo. It has been sitting in my garage collecting dust, and thought some one might get some use out of it. It is a TD-04 16G, from a tsi, but is used in many aftermarket aplications. I was told there was about 60k on it when I bought, it looks in good shape to me, clean, and little to no shaft movment. Email at [email protected] me if you are interested, I can send pics if wanted.

price?

portuguesenrg
11-08-2010, 11:36 PM
how much ?

Kavy
11-09-2010, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by portuguesenrg
how much ?

The thread is 6 years old.

bmeier
11-09-2010, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by portuguesenrg
how much ?

you need to have your head slammed. this is 6 years old.