Make and Model : Mitsubishi Evolution IV
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 189xxx
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Asking Price : $7800 obo
Pictures

My 1996 Evolution IV GSR is up for sale. Im the second owner here in canada and bought it off from a friend who owned it for only 3 months.. And i have been using it since Sept of 2012 and never had a single problem. All maintenance is up to date, all fluids has been changed.
All amsoil fluid in; engine oil, tranny, transfer case, rear diff and ayc.
coolant fluid and brake fluid has been flushed as well.

Brand new parts are;
Front Ralliart top mount
Front Rotors
Ebc red pads
Inner and Outer tie rod ends
Sway bar links
Ralliart Differential and Moustache Bar bushings
Sparkplugs

Its got some aftermarket parts as well;
Apexi downpipe
Apexi turbo back exhaust
Apexi power intake
Hks evc V boost controller/gauge
Hks ssqv blow off
Exedy stage 2 clutch
Exedy lightweight flywheel
Shortshifter with upgraded shifter bushing, razo weighted shift knob
Coolant temp, dual pod
Ralliart Front strut bar
Cusco rear strut bar
Evo V tail lights, clear corner and park lights
JVC double din stereo
Momo steering wheel
Rally armour mud flaps
The car is currently at around 189xxx km and still pulls and runs strong. kms are mainly driven in stoney tr and deerfoot from house to work. no leaks, and engine bay is clean. tires are two winter season old. I have taken care of this car since i owned it and never let me down. i would price the car accordingly so don't hesitate to offer. no reasonable offers refused. i hate to sell the car but i need the money to fund for something else and im very certain that the future owner of this rally car would give them fun and happiness. :)

The only downside this car has are some of the interior dash got some holes from the gauges it used to have back in japan but otherwise its in geat condition, Recaro seats are still in great shape. No dent or dings in exterior but just a little bit of rock chips in the hood.
Just email me and let me know what you think and i will come back soon as i can. thanks!

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]

Phone :

kijiji link (http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/1996-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-iv-sedan-awd-turbo/580777273?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true)

makulitz
04-09-2014, 05:48 PM
price lowered $7500 obo

makulitz
04-11-2014, 09:33 PM
bumpin'