PDA

View Full Version : Looking for installers with major Telco.

spikerS
04-07-2014, 11:55 AM
Hey guys, thought I would pass this along, Pay is decent to start with no experience needed, but start pay is negotiable with experience. Benefits are pretty awesome too. I have been with the company for 8 years, and I don't have any gripes.

PM me your email addy, and I can have the full details sent to you!

hourly wage ranging from $18.49 - $33.20 (starting wage will be determined based on your relevant education and experience), annual bonuses and sales incentives.

Positions are currently available in the following locations:

Calgary
Camrose
Edmonton
Edson
Grande Prairie
High Level
High Prairie
Lac La Biche
Lloydminister
Medicine Hat
Red Deer
Rocky Mountain House
Slave Lake
Spruce Grove
Wainwright
Wetaskiwin
Whitecourt
Vegreville

johnlennon
04-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Company?

firebane
04-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Any certifications or such needed? Tools?

blitz
04-10-2014, 11:40 PM
Can you Tell us more? ;)

spikerS
04-11-2014, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by johnlennon
Company?
See what Blitz posted, and remove a space between 2 words.

Originally posted by blitz
Can you Tell us more? ;)

Originally posted by firebane
Any certifications or such needed? Tools?

No certifications or the like needed, but will definitely help starting wages. I believe the only requirement is high school diploma. All training is provided. As for tools, I imagine all specialty tools are provided, but I don't think you need any tools more than a screwdriver set and power drill (other basic tools).

johnlennon
04-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by spikers

No certifications or the like needed, but will definitely help starting wages. I believe the only requirement is high school diploma. All training is provided. As for tools, I imagine all specialty tools are provided, but I don't think you need any tools more than a screwdriver set and power drill (other basic tools).

So its a contractor position for Telus ? Telus provides all tools.....

IF this is a direct Telus position you should be careful where you are posting wanted ads...

schurchill39
04-14-2014, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by johnlennon

So its a contractor position for Telus ? Telus provides all tools.....

IF this is a direct Telus position you should be careful where you are posting wanted ads...

I believe thats why he didn't state the company name at all and said to contact him via PM so he can email you the details. :werd:

johnlennon
04-15-2014, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39

I believe thats why he didn't state the company name at all and said to contact him via PM so he can email you the details.

Actually, he did State the company :

Originally posted by blitz
Can you Tell us more? ;)

Originally posted by spikerS