Vagabond142
04-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Back when I used to watch WWF as a kid, loved how psycho the guy was :(

http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-warrior-passes-away-26223975

Ultimate Warrior passes away
BY WWE.com Staff
Page 1 of 1
April 08, 2014

WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in an epic encounter. We are grateful that just days ago, Warrior had the opportunity to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame and was also able to appear at WrestleMania 30 and Monday Night Raw to address his legions of fans. WWE sends its sincere condolences to Warrior’s family, friends and fans. Warrior was 54 and is survived by his wife Dana and his two daughters.

firebane
04-08-2014, 10:47 PM
Man Ultimate Warrior, Jake the Snake, Hogan, Brutus the Barber, Roddy, Hacksaw and Legion of Doom.

Those were reasons why wrestling was so good.

TomcoPDR
04-08-2014, 10:51 PM
I just saw him on RAW last night. (Not sure if taped or live tv; I'm serious. It was the whole hall of Fame segrment). He was in suit though

spikerS
04-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by firebane
Man Ultimate Warrior, Jake the Snake, Hogan, Brutus the Barber, Roddy, Hacksaw and Legion of Doom.

Those were reasons why wrestling was so good.

dude, you are forgetting the rockers, Koko Beware, the junkyard dog, andre the giant...

those guys made the WWE.

D'z Nutz
04-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Remember when Ravishing Rick Rude used to kiss those fat chicks in the ring? Hahaha

firebane
04-09-2014, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Remember when Ravishing Rick Rude used to kiss those fat chicks in the ring? Hahaha

HAHAH that was so awesome.

Mar
04-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
I just saw him on RAW last night. (Not sure if taped or live tv; I'm serious. It was the whole hall of Fame segrment). He was in suit though
He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Saturday, appeared at Wrestlemania on Sunday, Raw yesterday, and then died today.

Originally posted by spikers

dude, you are forgetting the rockers, Koko Beware, the junkyard dog, andre the giant...

those guys made the WWE.
You forgot Ted DiBiase. Jake The Snake is actually appearing at 80s Toy Expo (http://www.80stoyexpo.com/)

Wrestling legend Jake “The Snake” Roberts will be joining us at the 80s Toy Expo on May 4th. Throughout his career he was known for his intense promos, dark charisma, extensive use of psychology in his matches, and has been credited as inventor of the DDT. A former WWF Superstar, Roberts will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 5th to coincide with WrestleMania 30. He will be available all day for autographs and photos.

TomcoPDR
04-09-2014, 12:49 AM
HBK

n1zm0
04-09-2014, 07:53 AM
I forgot which event it was when he first slammed Andre the Giant, I remember sitting there at a friends party and when he did that, everyone got up in a circle and did the Ultimate Warrior seizure while yelling in excitement.

spikerS
04-09-2014, 07:58 AM
wasn't it also the UW who slammed Yokozuna on the aircraft carrier?

bulaian
04-09-2014, 08:00 AM
what's an "Ultiamte" ?

blairtruck
04-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by spikers
wasn't it also the UW who slammed Yokozuna on the aircraft carrier?
lex luger

spikerS
04-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by blairtruck

lex luger

Right, I remember that now.

Anyone else remember the Ultimate Warrior controversy surrounding his arm bands? It was a huge deal, all the other wrestlers complaining that it was giving him "extra strength" with how they were compressing his biceps.

Vince and Gene would talk about it forever...

jampack
04-09-2014, 08:57 AM
RIP :( One of my favourite wrestlers back in the days :(

civic_stylez
04-09-2014, 09:27 AM
WWF was legendary in the 90s.. i remember ctying to my parents for Wrestlemania for super nintendo. Those days were awesome.. tatanka, papa shango, hacksaw jim duggan, legion of doom (the best ever!), big bossman, mr perfect.. just so many awesome characters.

95EG6P
04-09-2014, 09:38 AM
rip true legend he is

Shlade
04-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Unbelievable honestly.

Its as if he knew it was coming with his speech on Raw the night before.

Some people just hold on for that one moment. With the warfare he had with Vince over the years and them finally making peace and inducting him into the hall of fame its as if that was the last thing he needed in his life.

Truly sad and horrible to lose such a legend.

I grew up watching WWF. Since WWE switched to the new style programming nothing has been the same. They are slowly getting back on track with the new talents though.

BigMass
04-09-2014, 11:59 AM
anyone score some of his artwork? might be worth something now.

Offroad
04-09-2014, 03:12 PM
xR08M6EUd0g