PDA

View Full Version : Dynomotive. Are they still operating? I need a tuner.

KingSpence
04-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Is this guy still alive? I've been told he's hard to get a hold of, I guess they weren't joking. I've heard great things about Dynomotive, and I'm willing to go out of my way to see a dyno with them (an Edmonton resident), but I'm running out of time and need to get this show on the road.

I've tried to get in contact almost every way at this point with no response, even a PM on this forum with no luck. Is there another way to get in contact with him? What are my alternate options for good tuners. I need to find someone who knows Haltechs and SR20's, who's able to tune and troubleshoot any issues during the tune. I'm willing to pay for quality, I don't want to deal with the run-around of doing things twice. As most people know, finding shops that put out top notch work is few and far between, and at this point I'm debating a weekend trip out to the coast to visit Independent Speedshop; they're the only ones I know with a vouched track record.

Any input would be great. DO NOT turn this into a pissing contest, if you have any input in regard to shops I want to hear your personal experience, and not your neighbors buddy's friend.

Thanks!
Spence

se7en
04-11-2014, 08:39 PM
He is definitely tough to get a hold of. Worth it though. I send all my local projects from medicine hat up to him. The best way is to book online and show up and get tuned :)

sr20s14zenki
04-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Hes opening mid april. Once hes open, book online. I believe he said April 15th or something..cant remember.

and yes, hes a very hard guy to get ahold of

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/380155/dynomotive-toma-hello/

ddduke
04-11-2014, 10:00 PM
I don't know toma personally but isn't it really bad business to ignore emails from customers and PMs on beyond even though you're obviously an active member that is constantly in the news section?

There isn't anyone else that can be used for tuning that wants the business?

s dime
04-11-2014, 11:02 PM
I dont know the guy, but I seem to remember he tunes for fun. Its a hobby type thing that he is good at but not a priority.

I could be way off, I think he posted it on pshop a long time ago.:dunno: