PDA

View Full Version : Why you don't park in front of a fire hydrant.

16hypen3sp
04-12-2014, 02:47 AM
BMW gets windows smashed in and hose is placed through it. I gotta say tho, the ticket was only 100 dollars... I expected it to be quite a bit more.

STORY/VIDEO HERE:
http://wwlp.com/2014/04/11/bmw-gets-hosed-during-boston-8-alarm-fire/

01RedDX
04-12-2014, 04:06 AM

luxor
04-12-2014, 02:17 PM
Always them damn BMWs

Hallowed_point
04-12-2014, 07:37 PM
When you spend that much on a luxury car, you should be allowed to park wherever the hell you want. Duh..

ExtraSlow
04-12-2014, 08:00 PM
There was a member on here who said something along the lines of "I bought a $100K ride, I must not to that stupid..."

mr2mike
04-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Seen this before. Where there is an emergency, I think they're sanctioned to be allowed to do this without any repercussions.

themack89
04-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Must be a doucheb... err BMW thing:

:rofl:

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/luxury-car-drivers-less-likely-stop-pedestrians/1987267/

DRIVERS of high-end vehicles are ruder than those who drive old bangers, according to a study. A team of researchers at California University studied the behaviour of drivers at a major intersection and at pedestrian crossings and discovered that drivers who did not behave courteously or within the law were mainly people driving expensive cars.

Mr Piff said BMW drivers were the worst offenders, but they weren't alone.

16hypen3sp
04-12-2014, 09:14 PM
I think we have all heard the joke...

"Whats the difference between a porcupine and BMW? Porcupine has the pricks on the outside."

I shouldn't really say that tho... I am a fan of BMW and will probably end up buying one at some point in my life.

I also knew the conversation would turn to this.

luxor
04-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
There was a member on here who said something along the lines of "I bought a $100K ride, I must not to that stupid..."

Actually it was like a $15k low model 3-series by the famous scat19 who is now banned, and snowcatxx87, also banned but has youtube channels acting like tough shit. His real name is Elliot Hayward according to sources, one of the most annoying losers Calgary has to offer. Will call you out on his bike and swiftly ride off as fast as he can so he doesn't get his ass kicked but is tough enough to try and mow pedestrians down on his bike. Yeah that's right I'm calling you out Scat, come play chicken with my truck next time. Oh BTW how's WUZNME working out for you on those pending charges from CPS?

Here's the original source on hilarity: http://forums.beyond.ca/st2/new-pics-windshield-tinted-d/showthread.php?threadid=162990&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

01RedDX
04-12-2014, 10:05 PM

16hypen3sp
04-13-2014, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by luxor

Actually it was like a $15k low model 3-series by the famous scat19 who is now banned, and snowcatxx87, also banned but has youtube channels acting like tough shit. His real name is Elliot Hayward according to sources, one of the most annoying losers Calgary has to offer. Will call you out on his bike and swiftly ride off as fast as he can so he doesn't get his ass kicked but is tough enough to try and mow pedestrians down on his bike. Yeah that's right I'm calling you out Scat, come play chicken with my truck next time. Oh BTW how's WUZNME working out for you on those pending charges from CPS?

Here's the original source on hilarity: http://forums.beyond.ca/st2/new-pics-windshield-tinted-d/showthread.php?threadid=162990&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

I think he is just known as snowcat on here now.

vengie
04-13-2014, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by luxor

That's two threads in a row now that I have read you typing "tough" about your truck... The cree headlight thread and now this one.

Get rid of the "my truck is bigger so I'll show you up, because dually with a fuck load of lights" attitude. It's actually pathetic and you come off as an extreme shit bag, I work in the patch and deal with your type daily. :drama: :whocares:

Tik-Tok
04-13-2014, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow

"I own a BMW, so I can't be stupid" -Scat

FraserB
04-13-2014, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by vengie

That's two threads in a row now that I have read you typing "tough" about your truck... The cree headlight thread and now this one.

Get rid of the "my truck is bigger so I'll show you up, because dually with a fuck load of lights" attitude. It's actually pathetic and you come off as an extreme shit bag, I work in the patch and deal with your type daily. :drama: :whocares:

He's just pissed he can't buy the Rigid or Baja Designs lights. So he runs around blabbing about "CREE this" and "CREE that", despite them being in a Chinese knockoff bar, because he'll never tell you the brand of bar.

MGCM
04-13-2014, 03:17 PM
lol ive seen this type of thing before, never gets old:rofl: