PDA

View Full Version : FF: Bell Plan Take Over

kevzors
04-16-2014, 12:16 AM
Just thought I would see if anyone is interested in taking over my plan before I cancel. Got a work phone now and am not needing this one anymore.

Price per month: $63 (this is including tax)

200 Daytime Minutes
Free Incoming Calls
Free after 6PM and Weekends
10 Nationwide Favorite Numbers
Caller ID + Voicemail + Unlimited Text Messaging
6GB of Data

The contract ends on December 24, 2014. I will not be including a phone with this. This is good for people who have an unlocked device and is looking for a 6gb data plan that is less than $100.

I can include a brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 without a box (product purchase plan from best buy) in a month's time if you're interested for a price of $600.

Please PM me with any additional questions.

Playero
04-19-2014, 03:47 AM
pmd

kevzors
04-25-2014, 01:49 PM
Hey,

I've gotten alot of pm's, I thought I should clarify this before moving forward.

1. To take over the contract, bell conducts a credit check on you to see if you're eligible to take over the plan first. Once approved it is extremely easy to transfer over.
2. After the contract expires, the plan will not change, and you will be on a month to month service agreement. Keep in mind that if you do decide to renew the contract to get a new phone, you CANNOT keep this plan
3. The free incoming calls and the Caller ID was a bonus feature that is currently free for the duration of the contract. After the contract expires, there will be an additional charge of $15 for incoming calls and $8 for caller id you want these features.

If you are still interested, please pm me as I will disregard any pm's I received before this post.

Thanks,