PDA

View Full Version : White supremacists scrap meeting plans

roopi
03-01-2004, 02:00 PM
What the fuck? :dunno:

White supremacists scrap meeting plans

Leanne Dohy
Calgary Herald

A white supremacist gathering to be held Sunday near Innisfail was cancelled at the last moment, to a mix of relief and disappointment of a small band of Communists who had planned to confront them.

The meeting of Western Canada For Us -- also known as White Canada For Us -- was to be held in the remote Knee Hill Valley Community Centre, located about 10 kilometres east of Highway 2.

According to Stormfront.org, an international white supremacist website, the meeting was called to discuss the possibility of a settlement in the area.

"The plan is to buy land in the area and set up a whites-only homeland," said Jason Devine, a Calgary Communist and member of Anti-Racist Action, in an interview in the empty, nearly trackless parking lot of the community hall.

"Because of the crisis in the beef industry, they're thinking that they're going to be able to get land for cheap. It's not going to happen, but people need to know what they're trying to do."

Efforts to contact the creator of the Western Canada For Us website were unsuccessful.

Devine said that he'd been told by ARA sources that the meeting was cancelled because word had gotten out.

RCMP in Red Deer confirmed that the group had planned to meet in the area.

"I was informed that it would not be an issue for me," said platoon commander Sgt. Allen Williamson.

"I don't have a lot of details about it, but I did hear that a meeting was planned and then cancelled."

A resident of the area confirmed that Western Canada For Us had paid $50 to rent the hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.

According to the discussion forum on Stormfront.org, the group had itself contacted RCMP to inform them of the meeting and the likelihood of Anti-Racist Action protesters.

Devine said his group had hoped to get photographs of meeting attendees to put on posters.

The posters would then be circulated to alert neighbours to the presence of racist groups.

David Lethbridge, a British Columbia anti-racist researcher and activist, said word of the planned meeting had spread across the country. Paul Fromm, a Toronto neo-Nazi leader, was expected to attend, as well as Melissa Guille, leader of the B.C. white power organization Canadian Heritage Alliance.

He said the planned community near Innisfail would be called Whiteville, and that the Knee Hill Valley meeting was meant to be a strategy session.

Devine had mixed feelings about the meeting's cancellation.

"It's good to think that publicizing their activities made them shut down the meeting, but I was also hoping to get a look at them," he said.

http://www.canada.com/calgary/story.asp?id=66413B27-7F30-4C0C-B541-479F7E31A6C5

QuasarCav
03-01-2004, 02:16 PM
That is pretty nuts, They should all stay in montana:D :D

Hakkola
03-01-2004, 02:17 PM
I hope they buy land so I can vandalize it.

They sound like a bunch of high rollers, look at all the scrilla they dropped on the hall rental.

ZorroAMG
03-01-2004, 02:28 PM
Bling Bling....50$?? wow...I'd have to refinance my condo to pay that. White supremists and racists are a bunch of fuck-faces. :)

Off topic: On friday, my friend and I walked into this pizza joint across Bungalow and some fucking skinhead called me a towel head. WTF?? LOL just then 3 black guys walk in and dood says "welcome to Jamaica! Man what's with all these N******?" Needless to say, the guy ended up in the hospital ;) and I sure had fun!

Racists are not quite stupid. You should have seen his friends run! Very smart.

roopi
03-01-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

They sound like a bunch of high rollers, look at all the scrilla they dropped on the hall rental.

:rofl:

D'z Nutz
03-01-2004, 02:42 PM
See, what these guys needs is a little organization and structure. Otherwise who's going to take them seriously? Sure, you can say you're a white supremacist, but you gotta act white supremacist!

RiCE-DaDDy
03-01-2004, 11:55 PM
arent those groups like stockpiling guns and weapons?

method
03-02-2004, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
some fucking skinhead

not to be a nitpicker, but dont confuse skinheads with nazis.

the term skinhead came from great britain to describe a type of working class guy.

they had their hair cut super short or buzzed down cause it was easy to care for, they wore denim jackets and whatnot because they were durable close, and they'd wear their work boots... guys would wear different colour laces depending on what football (soccer) club they supported. streetpunk and oi music came out of that subculture... why do you think oldschool punk bands like the vandals have anti-nazi messages all the time? because during that time period there was an influx of immigrants (particularly middle eastern and east indian immigrants) into great britain... just like some of the general labour workers in the US think that mexicans are 'stealing' all their jobs, so did some of the lower class workers of great britain. who were the low class workers? the skins of course. some of the skins promoted a racist doctrine to get immigrants out of britain, and some adopted neo-nazism as their chief stance on the whole situation. All the other skinheads tried to disassociate themselves from the 'boot boy' (jackboot) image.

if you ever go to a punk show you'd see skinheads with "SHARP" written on their clothing. stands for SkinHeads Against Racial Prejudice and it became a big thing to skins in norway...

mind you, the kids you see nowadays are just trying to fit in to some subculture of punk.

I'm not a skin, but I know the difference between one and a nazi.

skins rode lambrettas and vespas all the time too :bigpimp:

mo_virgin
03-02-2004, 04:40 AM
Shut up you Nazi skinhead

roopi
03-02-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by mo_virgin

:rofl:

403Gemini
03-02-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
arent those groups like stockpiling guns and weapons?

yup

nismodrifter
03-02-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by mo_virgin

bbahahahhahahaha

ZorroAMG
03-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Ok...sorry, NAZI fuck faces..not skinheads ;)

EK 2.0
03-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I hope they buy land so I can vandalize it.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Ok...sorry, NAZI fuck faces..not skinheads ;)

But really...I mean "They all look the same to me..."...j/k

civic_stylez
03-02-2004, 07:47 PM
i watched some show on them a while ago and i guess their "new" plan is to stockpile their own water supply and begin poisioning major drinking resiviors all over the us and canada..kind of a your with us or against us policy... so if any of you see billy moe or cletus down by the resivior, make sure you kick his ass......

brandon
03-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by method

not to be a nitpicker, but dont confused skinheads with nazis.

the term skinhead came from great britain to describe a type of working class guy.

they had their hair cut super short or buzzed down cause it was easy to care for, they wore denim jackets and whatnot because they were durable close, and they'd wear their work boots... guys would wear different colour laces depending on what football (soccer) club they supported. streetpunk and oi music came out of that subculture... why do you think oldschool punk bands like the vandals have anti-nazi messages all the time? because during that time period there was an influx of immigrants (particularly middle eastern and east indian immigrants) into great britain... just like some of the general labour workers in the US think that mexicans are 'stealing' all their jobs, so did some of the lower class workers of great britain. who were the low class workers? the skins of course. some of the skins promoted a racist doctrine to get immigrants out of britain, and some adopted neo-nazism as their chief stance on the whole situation. All the other skinheads tried to disassociate themselves from the 'boot boy' (jackboot) image.

if you ever go to a punk show you'd see skinheads with "SHARP" written on their clothing. stands for SkinHeads Against Racial Prejudice and it became a big thing to skins in norway...

mind you, the kids you see nowadays are just trying to fit in to some subculture of punk.

I'm not a skin, but I know the difference between one and a nazi.

skins rode lambrettas and vespas all the time too :bigpimp:

you got it right on :) most people dont know that. There is alot of black/brown skinheads aswell

no_joke
03-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Anyone check out the site mentioned in the article? Stormfront.org - "March of the Titans : A History of the White Race" was a pretty good read. I couldn't pull myself away from the part about "anti-Jewishness." :rolleyes: