PDA

View Full Version : Boyhood

n1zm0
04-29-2014, 11:47 AM
I don't know if the movie is going to be corny or whatever, but filmed over 12 years since 2002 to 2013, interesting feat for a movie, follows a boy throughout his life and times:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/gp1qwr7j6sdsyb0szya9.jpg

Ys-mbHXyWX4

edit: time period dyslexia

Kloubek
04-29-2014, 11:51 AM
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make a film where they actually follow someone through time rather than use other actors to represent the "older" original actor.

The trailer really doesn't show much as far as what the movie is really about, but unless I hear it sucks really badly I'd be willing to see it just to watch them follow one actor for so many years.

n1zm0
04-29-2014, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make a film where they actually follow someone through time rather than use other actors to represent the "older" original actor.

In the same post on Sploid these were mentioned but not really movies, more so documentaries:

UcrTX6x_qpw

This one I kind of want to see but no english subtitles :/ :

Director Nikita Mikhalkov documents the history of Russia from 1980 to 1991 by annually asking his daughter Anna such questions as "What do you love the most?", "What scares you the most?", "What do you want above anything" and "What do you hate the most?"
KihabHkn9Z4