PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN! Honda CBR 600rr RED Calgary

alpha
04-29-2014, 06:19 PM
between the hours of 5:00am and 5:30pm this evening my Red honda cbr 600rr sport bike was stolen from my underground parkade. the license plate is GM743. it has a fairly loud yoshimura pipe on it and has integrated tail, flush signals and black tank grips. if anyone see's it please call the police for me. much appreciated.

edit: the watsen design front flush mount signals that are body color, are fairly rare. it also has an hrc rear brake reservoir delete which I assume isnt very common. its just a tube with fluid in it coming off the rear brake master cylinder.

alpha
04-29-2014, 06:20 PM
Heres a pic

alpha
04-29-2014, 06:29 PM
heres a pic

khanan
04-29-2014, 10:56 PM
wow thats sucks dude! I will be on the lookout.

Was the bike locked? Did you hear it being turned on?

japan_us
04-30-2014, 07:58 AM
Sorry to hear that. I'll keep an eye out as well.

More than the other details you've mentioned, I think the best thing for anyone to keep an eye on is the swingarm. It's black, whereas those model CBRs are supposed to be silver. That's the first thing I noticed anyway, and would be a dead giveaway if I saw it on the street.

bashir26
06-06-2014, 03:45 PM
I saw a matte blue CBR 600RR just parked on the side of bowtrail/9th ave going into downtown directly across the GM dealership. There was no reason for the rider to be parked on the side of the road.

I thought maybe the rider was arrested, but if he was arrested I don't think law enforcement would just leave a bike on the side of a populated road.

It had the same black swing arm as yours. It also had a silver yoshi exhaust.

alpha
06-06-2014, 07:52 PM
I've already gotten paid out for the bike, and it was a great settlement so I'm not really concerned where my bike ends up now. it would be nice to see whoever took it get charged, or hit with a shovel, but I've had a couple people say they think they've seen my bike out and about and it never turned out to be mine.

I appreciate people keeping an eye out, but unless its a combination of the specific parts that I had then its not really worth pursuing. IE, the watsen signals, custom led brand tail light, signals and guards removed, especially the driving sprocket cover, deleted rear brake reservoir and passenger pegs, etc.

thanks for looking out for a fellow gearhead guys, but I think shes gone for good.