PDA

View Full Version : Alison Redford returns to Alberta legislature for first time since she resigned.

Seth1968
05-07-2014, 09:17 AM
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/05/05/alison-redford-returns-to-alberta-legislature-for-first-time-since-she-resigned-as-premier-six-weeks-ago/

“Will you run again (in the 2016 election)?” another asked.

She declined comment.

She declined comment because it's a stupid question. I doubt her husband would even vote for her.

Sugarphreak
05-07-2014, 09:20 AM

Seth1968
05-07-2014, 09:25 AM
I'm going to call the RCMP and ask why Redford isn't being charged.

I'm serious. Stay tuned.

HiTempguy1
05-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Seth1968
I'm going to call the RCMP and ask why Redford isn't being charged.

I'm serious. Stay tuned.

Senators file "questionable" expenses? Police investigation.

Politician doesn't show up for her job for a month? NBD. :nut:

FraserB
05-07-2014, 11:07 AM
I'm surprised that she could still find her there way after all the time she spent in Palm Springs. Must be nice to get paid not to show up.

kenny
05-07-2014, 11:17 AM
Wonder if we'll get another 3rd place "winner" in the leadership race like last time. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure Redford wasn't even supposed to win but the first two candidates split their votes and ended up losing.

Seth1968
05-07-2014, 11:41 AM
I called the Lethbridge RCPM detachment.

ME: I'm calling to report a crime.
HER: What crime?
ME: Fraud.
HER: What is the name of the person?
ME: Alison Redford.
HER: How do you know this person?
(Seriously)
ME: She's our premier that just resigned a few weeks ago.
HER: Ohhh.
(But that "Oh" sounded like she didn't know what a premier is, let alone Redford.
HER: Where does she live?

Anyway, she transferred me to the Calgary detachment.

A lady answered and she knew who Redford was, but refused to give me any information unless I gave my name. I told her I wasn't looking for information, and asked why I need to give my name to report a crime. She didn't answer my question, but asked where I was calling from. I told her a phone booth, and she told me she needs to put me on hold. I got paranoid at that point and hung up.

Sugarphreak
05-07-2014, 11:44 AM

woodywoodford
05-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Just thinking about her cuntiness pisses me off :banghead:

I bet she was a fat kid.

Seth1968
05-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
^^ Wouldn't it be far more effective to contact the auditor general and ask them to look into possible fraud..

The fact that we have an auditor general, proves my point.

FraserB
05-07-2014, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Seth1968

The fact that we an auditor general, proves my point.

Simply having an auditor general doesn't prove your point at all. The only point it proves is that the government feels the need to have an independent office to conduct investigations/audits and if needed, refer matters to the appropriate authorities.

Seth1968
05-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by FraserB

Simply having an auditor general doesn't prove your point at all. The only point it proves is that the government feels the need to have an independent office to conduct investigations/audits and if needed, refer matters to the appropriate authorities.

I don't even...what?

Xtrema
05-07-2014, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Wonder if we'll get another 3rd place "winner" in the leadership race like last time. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure Redford wasn't even supposed to win but the first two candidates split their votes and ended up losing.

Next PC race got rid of the 3rd place ballot. After Stelmach and Redford, it's a good time to retire that rule.

But really, give Redford a break. At least when you resign from a corporation, you can leave the company in peace. Just think how you would feel if you got demoted back to your position from 10 years ago and can't quit.

Sugarphreak
05-07-2014, 12:42 PM