PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a certain software

tnuc
05-07-2014, 12:07 PM
Im looking for a software for my exterior company. At my old job we had one that they dont make any more but what it basically does is it is accessible from all ipads and computers. You put info into the program and everyone has access to that information. anyone use software like this??
any help is appreciated.

thanks

rx7boi
05-07-2014, 12:31 PM
What was the name of it? Does it require user access/log in?

Sounds like some sort of online data portal.

speedog
05-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Details, details, details - it's all in the details of which you've provided very little.

What kind of program/software - give us a little hint.

tnuc
05-07-2014, 12:38 PM
sorry let me be more specific

i would like a program that has a online portal for all project managers to see all jobs
i would like it to possibly have the estimate in the program as well as the order and job details. then anyone could go into the portal and edit the file at anytime. Mainly for roofing and siding

woodywoodford
05-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Wouldn't Office 365 work for this? Save data into Word/Excel in the cloud, 365 users can open and edit

PeterGTiR
05-07-2014, 01:02 PM
He's looking for a sales management system for multiple platforms.

tnuc
05-07-2014, 03:13 PM
^yes exactly with something that i can have estimates on as well

sabad66
05-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Salesforce.com might work for you

tnuc
05-12-2014, 03:06 PM
no has to be able to show my estimates and scope of work as well. dont really care about the sale side because we do mostly insurance work

rage2
05-12-2014, 03:50 PM
I'll plug my own company.

http://www.replicon.com

If you're looking for something that'll do quotes and stuff too, you'll most likely need more specialized software. Our software is more high level project management and project costing/billing, not a quotes/estimates kinda system.

S4maniac
05-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by tnuc
sorry let me be more specific

i would like a program that has a online portal for all project managers to see all jobs
i would like it to possibly have the estimate in the program as well as the order and job details. then anyone could go into the portal and edit the file at anytime. Mainly for roofing and siding

I use Glasscubes.com at work. It's low cost and fine for document management. I don't think it has any costing /quote capabilities, but if you have those tools in Excel you could host and share them there.