PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pioneer AVIC-U310BT Navigation Unit (GPS, CD, iPod, iPhone, BT)

Super Panda
05-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Hi, I'm selling a double-din size Pioneer AVIC-U310BT in-dash navigation receiver that features iPod/iPhone control, CD player, and hands-free Bluetooth.
It came installed as a factory option in my 2011 Subaru STi, and I've upgraded to a new system and no longer need this one.

It's a great unit that handles your music library directly from your iDevice directly so you don't have to touch your iPhone or iPod while you drive. GPS works well and has fairly updated maps for Canada and USA. GPS has a nice voice too! Handsfree Bluetooth calling is painless and is really convenient. It has a speedy processor inside so it doesn't lag through menus and such.

One really unique thing about this headunit is that you can detach the "faceplate" for security, but it can also remain active as a separate hand held GPS device! This was useful in the USA when I did not have access to Google Maps on my iPhone without data. I could just detach my GPS from the car and walk around with it.
Audio wise, it sounds great, and I hooked a subwoofer and amp up to it with no problems. The volume dial and buttons cycle through different colors so it looks really nice at night.

It comes with a Pioneer harness cable (cut out of my Subaru), new microphone, new GPS antenna, new USB cable, and new AUX cable (basically everything you need minus vehicle specific wires you must get from your stereo shop anyways).

Asking $450. New this thing runs $800.

See the official product information on Pioneer's Website (http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/portal/site/POCEN/menuitem.46577ef167ce56a8f63a0779e2768a0c/?vgnextfmt=default&vgnextchannel=eea9f92ed3ed4110VgnVCM1000002567a8c0RCRD&vgnextoid=0c5bac51a4af1210VgnVCM1000003367a8c0RCRD)