PDA

View Full Version : STUPID UofC DRIVER!!

MM99lude
03-01-2004, 07:09 PM
So i go to the university today just for an hour to meet my english group to have a final meeting before handing in a project; and i park in the art parkade just like everyday on the 4th level and i come back from the meeting to see a fucking HUGE scrath on my front bumper and a fucking dent above my left wheel! it happened between 3pm and 4... if anybody saw anything could you let me know! no note nothing just a fucking huge scratch and a dent. kinda looks like the guy tried to park next to me and just scratched the shit out of it!:banghead: :whipped:

GingeRRRBeef
03-01-2004, 07:14 PM
I vote it was a female!!!! LOL jk jk *puts on flamesuit*

Spyderman_MaryJ
03-01-2004, 07:16 PM
That sucks man... what is up with people?!! No one has any respect! I mean, if you fu*k it up... own up to it!! I hope everything works out.

MM99lude
03-01-2004, 07:21 PM
thanks man but unless their is some miracle i doubt i will find the ass that did it! unless they are on this forum but i doubt it... the person is just a gutless pussy! and now its outta my pocket but hey thats life and i gotta live with it!

89EF
03-01-2004, 07:25 PM
they need cameras there

Spyderman_MaryJ
03-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by MM99lude
the person is just a gutless pussy! and now its outta my pocket but hey thats life and i gotta live with it!

Ain't that the truth... these people don't seem to realize that if you get caught "hit-n-running" will be alot worse than just owning up to it. This city is full of losers.. and maybe they are on here reading this.. LOSER!!

MM99lude
03-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by 89EF
they need cameras there

:werd:

my public highschool had cameras i figure the U could throw some in.... even though its a big parkade for the price we pay to park they should at least give us some security:nut:

YCB
03-01-2004, 08:26 PM
my car was scratched on the back bumper, in lot 11, but the girl left a note, so there are honest people around..

for her honesty and my crappy car, i didn't call her back :nut:

MM99lude
03-01-2004, 08:38 PM
oh i know there are honest people around just not the guy that hit my car:thumbsdow

Foz
03-01-2004, 09:19 PM
Students are the worse when it comes to hit'n'runs.

1. They get scared.
2. They just take off.
3. They can't afford insurance premiums to go up.

I had some @#$! who pulled a hit'n'run on me a few years back at Lot 23.

Completely backed into my driver's door and smashed it pretty good. (Must have paid off some shmuck to get their license, since I was 3 car lengths away from the closest stall that backed into me)

Took off and not a single note.

Talked to security and they're useless with their video cams.

$2000 damage.

Burn in hell Mr/Ms Anonymous.
:whipped: :devil: :english: :guns: :thumbsdow

But to those who are honest. :thumbsup:

That.Guy.S30
03-01-2004, 10:18 PM
my sister got her 01 prelude hit in that parkade a few months after she bought the car brand new..
sucks to here i can relate!

cappachihngo
03-01-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by YCB
my car was scratched on the back bumper, in lot 11, but the girl left a note, so there are honest people around..

for her honesty and my crappy car, i didn't call her back :nut:

man u didn't phone her bac??? i would have.. unless she's as ugly as h3ll...

but ya.. i just hate people who hits you and runs..

my mom was involved in one......lost the vans whole front bumper... as for that dude that did it... never found him....

so ya i hope that guy gets busted... and maybe the U could spend a few more $$$ and get some cheap cams...

MM99lude
03-01-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by cappachihngo

so ya i hope that guy gets busted... and maybe the U could spend a few more $$$ and get some cheap cams...

:werd: seeing that cost go up every year yet something as simple as installing a camera system in a parkade that students pay an arm and a leg to park is beyond them or not a priority:bullshit:

YCB
03-01-2004, 11:46 PM
well, the guy that hit/scratched ur car, proabably has a scratch on his car, he proabably ususally parks in art parkade floor 4, so if u have the color of his paint on ur car.. u can hunt him down proabably...

the girl that hit me had a white car, cuz of the paint left on my bumper, so one time i walk through lot 11 and i saw this civic with no paint on the front bumper, most likely it was her...

MM99lude
03-01-2004, 11:49 PM
ya thats what i thought originally too, but when i cleaned up the scratch i figured out that he had to have had a red car very similar to the color of mine cuz the scratches almost blend together! still very visable but almost the same color:( ...investigating down the tube

7thgenvic
03-02-2004, 12:13 AM
fucking prick! man mike i feel for you!!!!!!!!! shit dude, can you take a pic! that sucks, fuck my car has been hit and run twice now! its soooo sad what little respect people have for cars, sorry to say thing but its fucking white trash that get out of their ol beaters and hit your car, or push a cart into it! i dunno its just pissed the fuck outta me

JONNY