PDA

View Full Version : LF: Garage Door repair

Aerobat
05-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Im looking for someone on here to come and give my door a tune up in Airdrie, seems to be jamming and having a hard time closing..Seem to remember some one on here doing that...

Thanks!

roopi
05-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Aerobat
Seem to remember some one on here doing that...

andyl

Asian_defender
05-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Andyl :closed:

Masked Bandit
05-12-2014, 04:32 PM
AndyL is the first, last & only name in garage door repairs for Beyonders.

spikerS
05-12-2014, 04:37 PM
He is indeed, but he is up north if Fort Mac atm, so you might have to wait a bit.

Joe-G
05-12-2014, 04:43 PM
+1 for AndyL! He was up front and prompt in getting our garage door repaired. Service was great, and price was also on point! My dad even had him supply and program another garage door opener.

Never actually had the chance to meet him, but everything was well coordinated and on time from the first voicemail I left, text confirmation, and estimate he provided.

+! :thumbsup:

http://www.andyl.ca/

kenny
05-17-2014, 06:21 PM
Just in case it wasn't clear who to contact, AndyL!

My spring broke earlier today and Andy was luckily able to swing by just 30 mins after I called and got it all fixed. I didn't bother getting a quote beforehand since it was such a last minute rush job but I thought the price was fair. Paid a little extra for coming by so quick.

A+++!!!!11! hope I don't need to call him again for a long time but I will if I need to! haha :thumbsup:

Weapon_R
05-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Where is andyl?

max_boost
05-17-2014, 06:29 PM
nice. free reign to advertise now AndyL!

TomcoPDR
05-17-2014, 07:26 PM
+1 AndyL

kenny
05-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
nice. free reign to advertise now AndyL!

Haha he negotiated for something else on beyond.

top_speed
05-17-2014, 08:26 PM
AndyL, He replaced my broken spring on my garage today, took him about 30 mins and did an awesome job, highly recommend A++++

AndyL
05-18-2014, 07:11 AM
Kenny - your cable broke ;) springs were good.

Just to clarify - yup doing some shifts in fort Mchell at the moment; needed a little refresher on big doors - and the ones I don't see much of down here..(and side benefit - keep up with the lawyer bill the f###ing ex keeps racking up) :banghead:

I'm in town this week - then back up for 20 days. Do have an associate Jeremy handling warranty and some emergency work while I'm away.

Hey wait - what? I could have negotiated for beyond user titles? Damnit I wasn't thinking! Lol!

jdmakkord
05-18-2014, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by AndyL
Kenny - your cable broke ;) springs were good.

Just to clarify - yup doing some shifts in fort Mchell at the moment; needed a little refresher on big doors - and the ones I don't see much of down here..(and side benefit - keep up with the lawyer bill the f###ing ex keeps racking up) :banghead:

I'm in town this week - then back up for 20 days. Do have an associate Jeremy handling warranty and some emergency work while I'm away.

Hey wait - what? I could have negotiated for beyond user titles? Damnit I wasn't thinking! Lol!

Garage door guru might be a title for you. Solid work you did on my inlaws place.

AndyL
07-23-2014, 07:59 PM
Just FYI all,

Due to ugly divorce. I'm up in fort mchell for the next while; my company has officially closed it's doors. All warranty's will be honored - and resolved as quick as I can have them handled.

For the interim feel free to PM me for a couple good techs I can hook you up with. But wont be doing any direct work myself.

voodoo
07-23-2014, 08:20 PM
sorry to hear dude. still loving our new door and quiet motor

ExtraSlow
07-23-2014, 10:07 PM
Get another company up and running, I suspect I'll need some work eventually.

guessboi
07-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Sorry to hear that Andy. Good luck up there.

Graham_A_M
07-23-2014, 11:06 PM
Yeah Andy, trying to drum up as much business as I can for you while here in the C dot

CapnCrunch
07-24-2014, 10:04 AM
Hey Andy, do you and your guys replace the trim around the garage door as well? I'm going to be needing a couple of doors replaced and wouldn't mind getting the trim done at the same time. Mines all rotted and looks like crap.

C_Dave45
08-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by AndyL
Just FYI all,

Due to ugly divorce. I'm up in fort mchell for the next while; my company has officially closed it's doors. All warranty's will be honored - and resolved as quick as I can have them handled.

For the interim feel free to PM me for a couple good techs I can hook you up with. But wont be doing any direct work myself.
Fuck that's sad to hear Andy.
Just when I'm in dire need too. Taking off tomorrow morning and the wife just backed into our partially raised door. Bent it to shit and cant close it.

suntan
08-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Hmm, that's actually a really good way for me to justify getting a new garage door.