PDA

View Full Version : FS. Samsung 43" 720p 600Hz Plasma HDTV for $240

Neil4Speed
05-17-2014, 06:44 PM
Upgraded one of my TV's to something bigger as I moved into a larger space, so my Samsung Plasma is up for sale. It is as new, and the picture quality is truly amazing. Superb contrast, very black blacks, vivid colors. Very few hours on it, and Calibrated using a calibration disk. PN43D450

Only $240.

Enhance your viewing pleasure with the Samsung PN43D450 43" Plasma HDTV . Get the big picture with less bulk courtesy of Samsung's Plasma +1 that allows for a larger viewing area without having to increase the TV's outside dimensions. This unique design creates a lighter and slimmer looking cabinet. Experience your sports and movies like never before with more life-like and natural looking picture quality courtesy of the PN43D450's 720p resolution and 600Hz Subfield Motion. Contours are crisper and scrolling text sharper- no matter how fast images are moving. Fast action scenes are both clear with rich deep color detail. ConnectShare JPEG allows you to play music or view photos directly on your Samsung TV for a big screen viewing experience. Simply connect a USB flash drive or digital camera to the TV's USB port and share your favourite memories with friends and family. Features 43" Plasma Screen 720p resolution ConnectShare™ JPEG 600Hz Subfield Motion Built-in HDTV tuner ENERGY STAR® Qualified Experience high quality performance and ease of use from your home theatre devices courtesy of HDMI® connectivity. You can easily connect up to 2 compatible AV devices at a time, such as a Blu-ray player or laptop , and replace AV cables with a single solution. With so many great features you will never want to leave your couch and you won't have to worry about hefty electricity bills either thanks to the PN43D450 TV's ENERGY STAR design. All Samsung TVs not only meet ENERGY STAR requirements; they exceed them. This means substantial energy savings and less impact on the environment.

http://s21.postimg.org/e9j2knsev/x30543_D450_F.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/4n5gw4vyl/image.jpg

Neil4Speed
05-18-2014, 12:19 PM
Sold to a Beyonder.