PDA

View Full Version : Acura TL Lowering Springs / Install Required

Boosted_TL
05-18-2014, 08:47 PM
Want to get some lowering springs for the wifes 06 TL. Nothing major, 1.3" front, 1.5" rear kinda thing.

Any suggestions? Tein S Techs, H&R??

Also, a place the does both sell and install would be great. I'd tackle it, but really done have much spare time these days.

Thanks!

EM1FTW
05-18-2014, 09:28 PM
Talk to Jackie and zero limit automotive. He can help you out on both fronts!

03ozwhip
05-19-2014, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Boosted_TL
Want to get some lowering springs for the wifes 06 TL. Nothing major, 1.3" front, 1.5" rear kinda thing.

Any suggestions? Tein S Techs, H&R??

Also, a place the does both sell and install would be great. I'd tackle it, but really done have much spare time these days.

Thanks!

I've had H&R's before and I loved them, I'm gonna get them for the bimmer here when I get back again from up North. You should just come out to my place and well tackle them at the same time. It's an excuse for beer also lol

NoMoreG35
05-19-2014, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by EM1FTW
Talk to Jackie and zero limit automotive. He can help you out on both fronts!

:thumbsup:

spacerz
05-19-2014, 12:38 PM
+1 for H&R.

Chantastic
05-20-2014, 10:30 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but can anyone recommend struts for aftermarket springs that don't blow in a few winters? I've had really bad experiences with KYB GR2's not even making it through one winter season, on multiple cars. I know aftermarket springs are more aggressive, but is there something out there that will actually last?

Thanks in advance. For a G35 coupe, if that changes anything.

bjstare
05-21-2014, 07:23 AM
^I'm interested in knowing this too. On the G35 forums, all the americans say KYB are the best, but I don't think they understand winter.

Chantastic
05-24-2014, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Chantastic
Not to hijack the thread, but can anyone recommend struts for aftermarket springs that don't blow in a few winters? I've had really bad experiences with KYB GR2's not even making it through one winter season, on multiple cars. I know aftermarket springs are more aggressive, but is there something out there that will actually last?

Thanks in advance. For a G35 coupe, if that changes anything.

Anyone?

And you're right, most of the g35driver members have no idea about winter/Canadian climate. I've spoken to one guy who said he's running tokio (sp) blue's and have lasted through one winters on lowering springs so far out in Eastern Canada. But I'd love to know if anyone has more experience than that.