PDA

View Full Version : Average Joe 2 Finale - Dont be stupid, there's spoilers here!

Super_Geo
03-01-2004, 10:57 PM
What the shit? Fabio? That ending seemed pretty scripted. What the shit was Gil's problem with Fabio?

:dunno:

Shaolin
03-01-2004, 11:13 PM
PLEASE STFU don't say anything, no spoilers please :D

gpomp
03-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Maybe that was Gil trying to act?

RiCE-DaDDy
03-01-2004, 11:49 PM
i dont watch it but i wanna know: did she go for the hot guy or the avg?

gpomp
03-01-2004, 11:55 PM
The hot guy, but he dumped her after he found out that she dated Fabio.

JordanLotoski
03-01-2004, 11:56 PM
hey give me details i missed it.....come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ExtremeSi
03-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by gpomp
Maybe that was Gil trying to act?

lol no shit. I thought it was pretty stupid thing to dump her over though. I wonder if she gave the other guy, Brian a call later :rofl:

blinkme_210
03-02-2004, 12:23 AM
AWE DUDE!!!! I'm watching it right now :( But now I have more reason to watch the entire show to see this incident.

rage2
03-02-2004, 12:39 AM
haha it's late enough now that I can post...

The 2 average joe shows have proved one thing.... hot chicks are as shallow as guys lol.

It's nice to see Larissa get owned at the end. Why did Gil get so pissed off? It simple. He's in it for the acting. He's in it to be on TV. All he needed was 1 reason to get out, and Fabio was enough.

If the girl I'm with told me she dated Fabio, I wouldn't be pissed, I'd be friggin' proud! I mean, she's choosing me over Fabio haha.

accordboi_02
03-02-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by rage2
haha it's late enough now that I can post...

The 2 average joe shows have proved one thing.... hot chicks are as shallow as guys lol.

It's nice to see Larissa get owned at the end. Why did Gil get so pissed off? It simple. He's in it for the acting. He's in it to be on TV. All he needed was 1 reason to get out, and Fabio was enough.

If the girl I'm with told me she dated Fabio, I wouldn't be pissed, I'd be friggin' proud! I mean, she's choosing me over Fabio haha.

:werd:

Just watching it now, haha I think it's hilarious that she's going to get owned by him!

Gotta love that "instinct" of hers, hey???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shaolin
03-02-2004, 12:47 AM
hahah, man i was rooting for spiderman.. dam wench! :thumbsdow

blinkme_210
03-02-2004, 12:55 AM
Hahaha!!! Wtf! He got mad over Fabio...?? Gil must be retarded or something, she's with him, not Fabio. By far one of the oddest reality tv show outcomes...

JordanLotoski
03-02-2004, 12:56 AM
man u dont dump the gurl.....u make fun of her forevere........hahahaha fabio..thats so made up..i dont even think we have reality TV anymore..its all actors playing roles...so gay

accordboi_02
03-02-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by blinkme_210
Hahaha!!! Wtf! He got mad over Fabio...?? Gil must be retarded or something, she's with him, not Fabio.

I know!
What's he worried about? That one day he'll walk in on her and Fabio reliving old times??? :dunno:

Oh well, nice to see another shallow one bites the dust.

rage2
03-02-2004, 01:01 AM
Like I said, he was looking for an excuse to leave. It was so obvious that Gil was in it just to win. Hell, he was talking about his ex-gf the whole time during one of the dates lol.

blinkme_210
03-02-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by accordboi_02

Don't worry, only 2 more weeks to go before we can witness more. Because...... ADAM RETURNS!!!

davidI
03-02-2004, 01:04 AM
I dunno, I'm always pissed when my girls have previously dated homo's but at the same time that Larisa broad was hot as balls so I probably would have ate my ego and gone out with her.

blinkme_210
03-02-2004, 01:04 AM
What I don't understand is, if the hunks are so hot.... why do they need to go on a show to find "the one". I'm pretty sure that there's many girls that flock to them, as if they were Fabio.

Shaolin
03-02-2004, 01:05 AM
i wonder if there'll be a follow up, i always wonder what happens to these shows..

JordanLotoski
03-02-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by blinkme_210
What I don't understand is, if the hunks are so hot.... why do they need to go on a show to find "the one". I'm pretty sure that there's many girls that flock to them, as if they were Fabio.

:werd:

man they can bring anyone they want back to reality TV..as long as its not TRISTA...fuk if i see that whinny bitch again ill hang myself...and toni from teptation island.......PUKE

Impreza
03-02-2004, 01:09 AM
larissa is HOT, i wouldnt of dumped her. Gil is a moron, but i guess he was in it for different reasons than to find the "one"

Melinda
03-02-2004, 01:10 AM
We were SO ticked off at the show tonight, this kind of thing just shows the world that 'the average guy cant get the hot girl' WTF? That's not a message to be sending out to everyone! I hope Brian gets his own show just like Adam (he also deserved to win), he totally deserves it :)

BebeAphrodite
03-02-2004, 01:17 AM
what a stupid ending
felt like i got jipped
didn't even make sense at the time
"other guys in my shoes would feel the same way''
uhhh

davidI
03-02-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel

"other guys in my shoes would feel the same way''
uhhh

Like I said a couple posts up,
I would probably feel the same way *zips up flame suit*

SI-vic
03-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by davidI

Like I said a couple posts up,
I would probably feel the same way *zips up flame suit*

yah i think i probably would've reacted the same way....
i dunno though, its tough to say since im not in his shoes.
I definitly dont blame the guy though...

blinkme_210
03-02-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Melinda
We were SO ticked off at the show tonight, this kind of thing just shows the world that 'the average guy cant get the hot girl' WTF? That's not a message to be sending out to everyone! I hope Brian gets his own show just like Adam (he also deserved to win), he totally deserves it :)

So agree with you. Honestly though... not from a gay perspective or anything, but Bryan isn't that bad looking at all. I think he cleans himself up nicely during the dates.

BebeAphrodite
03-02-2004, 01:30 AM
that seemed scripted when the whole 'incident' happened

Melinda
03-02-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by SI-vic

yah i think i probably would've reacted the same way....
i dunno though, its tough to say since im not in his shoes.
I definitly dont blame the guy though...
I dunno, Gil's reaction just screamed INSECURE to me. Obviously it her EX boyfriend for a reason...definately not an attractive quality imo.

redec
03-02-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by accordboi_02

Not to say she isn't shallow....but seriously, who would've picked boston-boy? He isn't exactly much of an option.....he's known her for what, a month? and barely seen her really...and he's telling her he loves her....that's enough to scare anyone off....

If she would've picked him, she'd never get rid of him....he'd probably propose to her on the plane :P

rx7girlie
03-02-2004, 05:50 PM
^^^ haha that's so true!

Say Gil and Larissa on the Today Show this morning, needless to say, they are together, 3000miles apart, but together nonetheless :rolleyes:

SI-vic
03-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by rx7girlie
^^^ haha that's so true!

Say Gil and Larissa on the Today Show this morning, needless to say, they are together, 3000miles apart, but together nonetheless :rolleyes:

really what?
so they got back together?

blinkme_210
03-02-2004, 06:06 PM
^^^

I think he meant via satellite they were both on the Today Show.

rx7girlie
03-03-2004, 10:57 AM
Nah not via satellite, they were at the Today Show studio talking with one of the hosts.

They said the show was edited to make it seem worse than it was. It looked like they didn't even leave together afterwards, but they did etc. That kind of stuff

blinkme_210
03-03-2004, 06:02 PM
^^^^

So then why Gil get into the car and leave by himself...? and Larissa was back at the house, or err hotel.