PDA

View Full Version : Lethrbidge/Pincher Creek - Anyone coming up to Calgary anytime soon?

BokCh0y
05-20-2014, 11:47 PM
I found a set of rims from the Pincher Creek area. Dude can drop off in Lethbridge.

I'm trying to save a trip there and would pay someone for their time if they are travelling up to Calgary, just to bring these along with them. I can meet up anywhere in Calgary to grab them at your convenience.

So....anyone coming up to Calgary anytime soon that is willing to do a fellow beyonder a solid?

Let me know please.

Thanks.

heavyD
05-21-2014, 11:26 AM
No point sending them from Pincher to Lethbridge if they are destined for Calgary. Just hit highway 22 and you can be there and back in 3 - 3.5 hours. Used to do it all the time when I worked at the Shell Waterton plant.

BokCh0y
05-21-2014, 12:32 PM
The dude goes to Lethbridge regularly and said if I have a contact there, he'd be fine with dropping it off there for me to pick up or something in Lethbridge.

I'll probably end up making a trip there myself then.

never
05-21-2014, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
The dude goes to Lethbridge regularly and said if I have a contact there, he'd be fine with dropping it off there for me to pick up or something in Lethbridge.

I'll probably end up making a trip there myself then.

Stop being a DB and just cruise the Cowboy Trail to Pincher Creek!

BokCh0y
05-21-2014, 12:49 PM
That's one boring ass drive...

But yeah, prolly just gonna do it myself.

never
05-21-2014, 12:59 PM

Or just organize a Beyond cruise to Pincher Creek on the weekend. Or talk to Labbe and get an AMEC one going.

heavyD
05-21-2014, 01:41 PM

It's less boring than the Highway 2 drive as you get to see some trees, hills, cows, etc.:)

BokCh0y
05-21-2014, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by heavyD

It's less boring than the Highway 2 drive as you get to see some trees, hills, cows, etc.:)

QE2 drive...OMG. You have an excellent point there haha.