Vehicle Details
Year :2006
Make and Model : Pontiac Wave
Exterior Color : Blue
Interior Color : Dk Grey
Auto or Manual? : Automatic Transmission
Odometer Reading : 41,040
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Everyone is looking for the perfect used car, low mileage, great condition, used by some little old lady to dive to church on Sunday. That’s pretty much what I’m selling here. It was owned since new by a friend's Grandfather, who drove it to church on Sunday and to co-op on Tuesdays. When he turned 92 years old, he hung up the keys for good and sold it to me in 2013. I used it for commuting downtown since then. This car is a time capsule, only 41,040 kms on it since new. Always dealership serviced. Grandpa kept it indoors and refused to drive if it was snowy or icy. Nobody has ever smoked in this car.

This compact 5-door Hatch/Wagon is the perfect urban option. Amazing fuel economy from the 1.6L 4 cylinder engine, and enough power to merge onto the Deerfoot with confidence. Compact size means it’s easy to park.

Features include Air conditioning, Cruise, Automatic Transmission, Fog Lights, Power Windows, Power Locks, Alarm, good all-season tires on factory steel wheels with hubcaps and 2nd set of alloy wheels with winter tires.

Asking Price :

SOLD!

ExtraSlow
06-02-2014, 04:38 PM

ExtraSlow
06-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Sold for more than the beyond.ca price. Sorry I couldn't pass along to another beyonder at a discount, but she's gone to a new home.