PDA

View Full Version : USA -> Prague, Milan or Budapest -> Tokyo for $200-$400 all in

20incheyes
05-22-2014, 09:47 AM
Since a few of you took advantage of the last thread I posted a cpl weeks ago I may as well post this one too.

You can leave from LAX, SFO, New York, Minniapolis and possibly a few other cities. Then fly to Milan or budpest and enjoy your stopover and continue from budapest or prague to tokyo or a few different cities in China.

The options are endless really and this fare has been out for about 12 hours now so might be dead very soon.

Book at orbitz, pricleine, flyforless or amex travel. Use multicity search:
jfk-budapest then prague-tokyo is under $200 all in
lax-budpaest then budapest to tokyo is $420 all in when you fly the Air France A380 and then Japan airlines 787 to tokyo through paris.

Use miles to get back home or wait for another juicy deal. These flights I saw available from November to April but once again you may find more options.

Use google flight or itasoftware for fastest searching. If u book through priceline you can cancel within 24 hours with full refund. Book now think later especially if you don't mind travelling in economy