PDA

View Full Version : Kabuku Aspen - anyone been

nzwasp
05-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Thought I would of seen a members experience on here yet, haven't seen anything on urbanspoon either.

I went 2 weeks ago after their soft opening with our friends and my young child. They had one waitress serving the whole restaurant who didn't really know what to do. Food was coming out but it took over 30 mins from order to appetizer and then there was no real order. We got half our sashimi after 45 mins and then the other half another 30 mins later. Ended up taking 2 hours for dinner which seemed really long for sushi. Also we ordered some stuff which never came.

The sushi seemed to be fresh and good quality but a bit pricey which follows the same suit as everything in that area.

Im hoping next time we go it will be a better experience.

bigboom
05-26-2014, 01:01 PM
Did take out from here on Friday and i was pleasantly surprised. The sushi was really good but like you said a little pricey. Unfortunately in this end of the city the options are limited so at least there is another option along with Misato.

TomcoPDR
03-19-2021, 03:17 PM
Downtown one for lunch just for the hell of it. Atmosphere, at least today, feels too frat house for my taste. Tons of bros in their nautica shorts, freshly trimmed bread with their fancy $200/month shave club kit, Tom’s canvas slip ons.

A few notch above all you can eat AYCE... but for the price of ayce, I’m all about quantity not quality from an iron worker’s perspective of course

https://i.ibb.co/ByvJR7z/45-C8-ADF4-5954-4729-B33-A-3-CA9-E0732691.jpg