PDA

View Full Version : Unique Truck at PYP

CelicaST-162
03-02-2004, 11:48 AM
I went to pick your part yesterday, in hopes of find a still intact 90 Toyota Supra my buddy had told me about. When I saw it, it was completely stripped. But there was this Nissan truck with a huge heavy duty axle and it had a V8 swap! Found it to be pretty neat!

OWNED
03-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by CelicaST-162
I went to pick your part yesterday, in hopes of find a still intact 90 Toyota Supra my buddy had told me about. When I saw it, it was completely stripped. But there was this Nissan truck with a huge heavy duty axle and it had a V8 swap! Found it to be pretty neat!

Cool, yea man... when certain cars go there they are stripped FAST!!!

Remember that time we went there with Spencer, there was that 240.... within 2 hours it was almost naked... a group of like 5 guys took EVERYTHING that was in good shape / usable... it was crazy.

finboy
03-02-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by OWNED

Cool, yea man... when certain cars go there they are stripped FAST!!!

Remember that time we went there with Spencer, there was that 240.... within 2 hours it was almost naked... a group of like 5 guys took EVERYTHING that was in good shape / usable... it was crazy.

i still know where there's a white 240 in a wrecker with the drivetrain :rofl: barely been touched.

as for the truck, me and illeagle grabbed alot of useless crap off there, the v8 looks like a shit job rebuild, but no one's touching it because it was left in the import section with a domestic motor :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i saw that supra too, its been stripped for atleast a week and a half, if you want the good unstripped car's, you have to be at pick your part every day, or go elsewhere.

cappachihngo
03-03-2004, 12:56 AM
ya i know, those parts go very fast..

PsI
03-03-2004, 01:00 AM
is there a certain day when pick your part brings in new cars?

I hate going everyday.

legendboy
03-03-2004, 09:23 AM
I couldn't believe the body on that supra was super mint... not even door dings