PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist

saiyajin
06-09-2014, 06:39 PM
just watched this awesome movie last night and just in awe.

considering the production value i think it was very well made and definitely the best videogame movie adaptation to date. so much fan service with little tidbits here and there and the stage theme songs throughout was so sweet

also the casting were pretty spot on they look the part and definitely helps that they can also do martial arts adds to the realism (sorry JVD flash kick was lame sauce and was it only 1 hadouken?!?! wtf).

you can watch it free in all its glory on their site.

Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist (http://www.streetfighteraf.com/street-fighter-assassins-fist/)

will most likely pick it up when released on Bluray/DVD and if this movies takes off they are looking to do the next sequel leading into Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior

from the WIKI

it was revealed that the series will be released in four formats altogether. Machinima.com will first release it as a 12-part web series at 11–12 minutes each. The 12 episodes will then be combined into 6 episodes at 21–22 minutes each for a TV mini-series on a currently undisclosed network. Afterwards, it will be released as an edited 105-minute TV movie for syndicated television, and finally as the full 2+ hour uncut feature film as it was originally shot for release on DVD/Blu-ray….Ansah has stated to several online media publications, such as Gamereactor, that if the show is successful, he would like to adapt the World Warrior story from Street Fighter II: The World Warrior for the sequel and feature both Chun-Li and Guile

:clap: :clap:

suntan
06-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Cammy better be in a thong.

JordanEG6
06-09-2014, 09:03 PM
I liked it. The production value is okay, and the authenticity is there. The only thing I didn't like was Ken's terrible acting. But the look was on point.

I hope they make more. It would be awesome to do each 'season' focusing on a small cluster of characters like what they had just done. Mortal Kombat took forever with Season 2 and now it seemed to have just died.

saiyajin
06-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
I liked it. The production value is okay, and the authenticity is there. The only thing I didn't like was Ken's terrible acting. But the look was on point.

I hope they make more. It would be awesome to do each 'season' focusing on a small cluster of characters like what they had just done. Mortal Kombat took forever with Season 2 and now it seemed to have just died.

ya Ken was a little off but damn he looks the part :nut: Ryu needed be as jacked as Ken though :drama:

95EG6P
06-10-2014, 10:08 AM
just watched it and it was pretty awesome i like it a lot hope there is a season 2 :clap: