PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1994 MX6 runs and drives! $500 or trade for something awesome!

marc
06-13-2014, 02:40 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1994
Make and Model : Mazda MX6
Exterior Color : hunter green
Interior Color : tan
Auto or Manual? : manual
Odometer Reading : 308000
Location of Vehicle : calgary
Description : awesome mazdaness at it's finest (for $500)
Extras : highfives from all your buddies on the awesome $500 car you just bought!
Asking Price : $500 or trade for Xbox One , PS4, 5x112 wheels, ect.

Contact Information
E-Mail : mr.merc200 at gmail dot com
Phone : 4zero3 85two 100six

Pictures : http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/1994-mx6-runs-and-drives-500-or-trade-for-something-awesome/601772920

I have a 1994 MX6 for sale $500 or trade for Xbox One , PS4, 5x112 wheels, ect. Let me know what you have for trade. Cash is preferred though

The good:

Runs and drives good
5 speed smooth shifting transmission
good clutch
Ball joints and brakes replaced a year before it was parked
power windows
no fluid leaks
no visible rust
Nokian All season tires with the winter rating (only all-season that has this that i am aware of)

the bad:
hole in the exhaust so it sounds like a race car haha
power steering belt and adjuster need replacing or just drive it without power steering ( i did for 6 months... felt sporty haha)
headliner needs replacing, starting to droop. or just remove it.
paint's clear coat is peeling off

really all the "bad" isn't bad at all considering the price and that it does run and drive fine! I may even have a newer power steering adjuster

I haven't driven the car in 3 years since buying a newer SUV with an automatic for the wifey to drive. i had it running over the last few years on and off but over this winter the battery crapped out. I have however put a brand new battery in it ( $100) and it started and ran no problem. Car is not insured currently so i do not have a licence plate to use for a test drive, maybe bring your own plate?

one of the cheapest A to B cars you can buy on here

$500

email, phone or text please

phone 4zero3 85two 100six

mr.merc200 at gmail dot com

posting on kijiji http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/1994-mx6-runs-and-drives-500-or-trade-for-something-awesome/601772920

marc
06-15-2014, 05:43 PM
Sold!