PDA

View Full Version : Censorship

Arash Boodagh
06-15-2014, 03:06 AM
I made a political comment on the true owners of said island in the following thread some weeks ago and I just stumbled on to it being deleted by a moderator... my second comment was also edited but left in... so to me it makes me not only look stupid but also what forum violation or off topic comment did I make for this to happen?

I was never told of this censorship... Im wondering now what other threads my views have been manipulated in???

As my user name is my real name, I dont like an anonymous moderator to sneakingly change my posts and overall views of a subject and think for me.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st2/canada-and-turks-and-caicos/showthread.php?s=&threadid=382480&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

edit - this also happened in me bumping the Boston thread with new video evidence of a false flag. My post was just deleted without any infractions or warning.
Is there an unspoken sensitivity rule that I should know about?

Sugarphreak
06-15-2014, 09:02 AM

ExtraSlow
06-15-2014, 09:55 AM
Or your mom? I assume she has access to your accounts.

BrknFngrs
06-15-2014, 09:56 AM
Let's be realistic; nothing they changed could have made you look any less intelligent than the original posts did.

FraserB
06-15-2014, 10:39 AM
The Queen's enforcers disliked your posts and asked the Zionist owners of the site to delete them. They also added your name to several FEMA lists in the process.

Arash Boodagh
06-15-2014, 12:28 PM
This is what the article claims;
Status: The islands are a British Overseas Territory, in essence a colony with a governor appointed by London overseeing an elected legislature.

I immediately found it suspicious that a capital city, with a supposed voting parliament, would be in charge of any territory as its always the Crown/monarchy/Queen.

But, it would be sort of correct if it refers to London City as I had pointed out.

The City of London.

Like Vatican city, London’s inner city is also a privately owned corporation or city state, located right in the middle of greater London. It became a sovereign state in 1694 when King William III of Orange privatised & turned the Bank of England over to the bankers. Today, the City State of London is the world’s financial power centre & the wealthiest square mile on the face of the Earth. It houses the Rothschild controlled Bank of England, Lloyds of London, the London stock exchange, all British banks, the branch offices of 385 foreign banks & 70 US banks. It has its own courts, its own laws, its own flag & its own police force. It is not part of greater London, or England, or the British Commonwealth & pays no taxes. The City State of London houses Fleet Street’s newspaper & publishing monopolies. It is also the headquarters for world wide English Freemasonry & headquarters for the world wide money cartel known as The Crown.

Contrary to popular belief, The Crown is not the Royal Family or the British Monarch. The Crown is the private corporate City State of London. It has a council of 12 members who rule the corporation under a mayor, called the Lord Mayor. The Lord mayor & his 12 member council serves as proxies or representatives who sit-in for13 of the worlds wealthiest, most powerful banking families, including the Rothschild family, the Warburg family, the Oppenheimer family & the Schiff family. These families and their descendants run the Crown Corporation of London.

The Crown Corporation holds the title to world wide Crown land in Crown colonies like Canada, Australia & New Zealand. British parliament & the British prime minister serve as a public front for the hidden power of these ruling crown families.

So here I was trying to enlighten the true owners of the islands, whom also own Canada, but Im censored by a moderator that deems political discussion, in the political section of the forum, to be worthy of censorship!

01RedDX
06-15-2014, 12:39 PM

Toma
06-15-2014, 12:58 PM
I don't approve of deletes and edits. That's pretty petty.

You may not agree with his views. You have two mature options. Ignore or debate. Pretty simple.

I also dislike when I post something in current events, and it gets locked cause someone else posted it in some more or too. specific subsection.

Arash Boodagh
06-15-2014, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Oh, I see why they deleted it. It's a bunch of inane bullshit, much like all the other vapid stupidity you constantly litter across this forum. Its stupid for sheeple with limited perspective, much like how you're a staunch isreali supporter except when it attacks your own country men as seen in the Ukraine thread.

http://i.imgur.com/ea59ymU.jpg

http://gepeskonyv.btk.elte.hu/adatok/Anglisztika/49Pint%E9r/LRSetup/UK/GOVERNMENT%20AND%20POLITICS/images/helmets.jpg

01RedDX
06-15-2014, 01:22 PM

Arash Boodagh
06-15-2014, 01:26 PM
So you are for IDF soldiers leading "revolutionary" groups in Ukraine?
And the new installed banker with dual isreali citizenship who was pictured with high isreali figures?

Why are you against the new Ukrainian government??? Isreal and the NWO are behind it, its evident... so you should be accepting of this take over.

You probably may have never heard of the Commonwealth, which Canada is a part of too... and care to know the players behind it.

JRSC00LUDE
06-15-2014, 01:29 PM
I could really go for some flapjacks.

01RedDX
06-15-2014, 01:34 PM

Arash Boodagh
06-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Great come back in the face of facts... not as effective as censoring posts but hey, ignore, ignore, ignore, might make the other sheeple think you're too smart to reply and save face.

Your love and hate for isreal.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10177311_649240235145026_8121966590753334445_n.jpg

revelations
06-15-2014, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

See here's a man who's on point. Worth noting, some people think flapjacks and pancakes can be used interchangeably. But this is simply not the case. Flapjacks are made from oat flour and are noticeably sweeter.

This sheep learnt something today :drool:

roll_over
06-15-2014, 01:55 PM
What happend to your replica thread? I was looking for it the other day

Arash Boodagh
06-15-2014, 02:01 PM
Deleted by a moderator no doubt... you'd think this is a car forum which its members would appreciate seeing the hottest looking Ferrari replicated for pennies... but no.

JRSC00LUDE
06-15-2014, 02:04 PM
I've always thought real butter is a must, it's key to a successful flapjack or a pancake.

I don't understand why people use margarine.

Jews.

Toma
06-15-2014, 02:09 PM
I like his stuff. When I'm in the mood for conspiracy and other views, I read them, and appreciate them.

dj_rice
06-15-2014, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
Deleted by a moderator not doubt... you'd think this is a car forum which its members would appreciate seeing the hottest looking Ferrari replicated for pennies... but no.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just spit out my water...

xnvy
06-15-2014, 02:47 PM
^:werd: ROFL

The only Ferraris people on this forum care about are actual Ferraris from Maranello. Don't get why he can't understand that.

Hey Arash, put your skills to good use and make a knockoff hockey jersey will ya? Maybe a NYR 2014 Stanley Cup Champions Jersey. Preferably number 30 and Lundqvist. TIA.

Arash Boodagh
06-15-2014, 03:07 PM
No LaFerrari will ever be owned by a Beyond member.
Your irrational thinking fits in well with the moderator that deleted my thread.

http://i.imgur.com/ifR1mIf.jpg

roll_over
06-15-2014, 03:10 PM
To be fair arash i own one in the 1/64 scale, theres been a lot of censorship lately

sr20s14zenki
06-15-2014, 05:37 PM
I think the mods are just toying with him at this point..

can you just put the final nail in the coffin and ban him? I think the joke has played itself out by now.

:whocares: