PDA

View Full Version : LF: Need my car towed from Arbour Lake to near Chinook

beyond_ban
06-17-2014, 04:46 PM
As the title states, i need my car towed from Arbour Lake to my shop near Chinook mall. I was going to sign up for AMA Plus for the free tow service and the convenience for future issues, but that is going to run me around $170, so i figured id post it up here first and see what you guys/girls suggest.

Any advice or help is greatly appreciated and will be rewarded.

Thanks in advance!

spikerS
06-17-2014, 05:19 PM
rent a uhaul dolly or trailer, and I can tow it over for ya. toss me some cash for gas and a few beers.

nzwasp
06-17-2014, 05:28 PM
I have ama and just had my car towed on the weekend. I only have the basic so it was free for the first 5km but they said any km over that was $2 so I cant see how its costing 170$ to tow it the extra 10 - 15k to chinook area.

Tik-Tok
06-17-2014, 05:34 PM
spikerS is your cheapest option, but if you think you'll have trouble down the road, I would just sign up for AMA.

beyond_ban
06-17-2014, 05:47 PM
Appreciate the offer spikers, but I actually found someone with a trailer to load it and tow it for me for $80. Pretty much hassle free and cheaper then most places fee for just hookup.

This is the first tow I've needed in years, so I don't think the additional cash is worth it for AMA. Thanks everyone anyways.

theken
06-17-2014, 09:29 PM
AMA is worth it's weight, unlocks, boosts,tows, if u buy husky gas you accumulate points which in turn makes your membership free