PDA

View Full Version : 99 Accord EX sedan

HRD2PLZ
09-25-2002, 01:29 PM
93K, 5-speed, 2.3L SOHC, Heather mist metallic, Ivory leather interior, power windows/locks/mirrors/sunroof/dr. seat, heated seats, factory alloys, rear spoiler, cd player, air/tilt/cruise, SRI (also have stock air box), Apex'i lowering springs (also have stock springs), Compustar alarm.

Just seeing if anyone might be interested. I am seriously considering moving to England in the spring.

max_boost
09-25-2002, 01:32 PM
What?!?!?! Already?

Ferio_vti
09-25-2002, 01:36 PM
You forgot to mention your cleared headlights :)
England?? What are you going to do there??

HRD2PLZ
09-25-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
You forgot to mention your cleared headlights :)
England?? What are you going to do there??

:rofl: my clears...right. Could return that to stock too. If I move to England I can live with my friends relatives for a while. I liked the country. I've also got the hook-up for a few jobs if I want them.

Superesc
09-25-2002, 04:58 PM
you can get the new Accord EURO R there hehehe :D

HRD2PLZ
09-25-2002, 04:59 PM
Yup :thumbsup: Or I could get in here next year (?) as the Acura TSX :thumbsup:

max_boost
09-25-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
Yup :thumbsup: Or I could get in here next year (?) as the Acura TSX :thumbsup:

So the Accord Type R is coming over as the Acura TSX?

Ferio_vti
09-25-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

So the Accord Type R is coming over as the Acura TSX?

That wouldn't make any sense, considering that the Euro Accord is smaller than our Accord.

eur0
09-25-2002, 07:44 PM
where abouts in england?

HRD2PLZ
09-25-2002, 08:20 PM
I'm pretty sure we are getting the euro spec Accord as the Acura TSX, its supposed to be priced right below the TL.

I would be moving to Bath, about 2 hours from London. Its located in the County of Wiltshire.

The all-new Acura TSX is the answer to the question frequently asked of the European/Japanese Accord: Why don’t they bring that one over here? It follows in the footsteps of such earlier Acura entries as the Vigor, which originated as a Japan-only Accord derivative.

The 2004 TSX will be formally introduced in January at the Los Angeles and Detroit shows and will go on sale in the spring, priced from about $26,000. Imported from Japan and powered by a 200-bhp 2.0-liter four-cylinder, the TSX is slightly smaller than the redesigned U.S. Accord that is just going on sale. The TSX will be slotted between the RSX and the TL in size and price and will be aimed at such near-luxury European sedans as the Audi A4, the Saab 9-3, and the Volvo S60, as well as premium Japanese models such as the Infiniti G35.

Also slated for fall 2003 is a full redesign of the TL sedan.