PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Stampede Breakfasts & BBQ's

MGCM
06-26-2014, 02:24 PM
The season is here and as per usual Calgary will be a fury of Stampede Breakfasts & BBQ's. The purpose of this thread is to gather a list of Breakfasts & BBQ's that are open to the public. Please list location with address(google map links are helpful). As well as times and any other infomation you can provide......like parking, what food is being offered, special guests like bands or celebrities.

Fire Away Beyond:guns:

jwslam
06-26-2014, 02:27 PM
Start here

http://www.freestampedepancakes.com/

ExtraSlow
06-26-2014, 03:05 PM
None of the good breakfasts are open to the public.

I'll let you pleebs look through the fence at me while I drink my vodka and oj.

austic
06-26-2014, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
None of the good breakfasts are open to the public.

I'll let you pleebs look through the fence at me while I drink my vodka and oj.

This right here.

Frac Juice FTW

ExtraSlow
06-26-2014, 03:40 PM
Big guns, Baker Hughes, Doggie Doo, those are solid breakfasts . . .

lasimmon
06-26-2014, 04:18 PM

Got my tickets for 2 of those today!

Also my ticket for the Doggie Doo rodeo. Good times.

LUCKYSTRIKE
07-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Here you guys go:

http://www.stampedebreakfasts.com/

You're welcome.

Kloubek
07-09-2014, 08:59 AM
I've been in two lineups so far for free breakfast. The first one at Cardel I left because the lineup was SOOOO slow, and I didn't want to wait.

The second was at the Stampede, and I waited two hours for two pancakes and a piece of sausage.

....and I'll never be seeking one out again. My time is worth far more.

ExtraSlow
07-09-2014, 09:42 AM
None of the free pancake breakfasts are worth going to.

jwslam
07-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek
I've been in two lineups so far for free breakfast. The first one at Cardel I left because the lineup was SOOOO slow, and I didn't want to wait.
Waited an hour and a half. They had eggs though. And I knew the volunteer so I got 3 sausage patties =)

88CRX
07-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Went to the MacKenzie Town one this morning and I stood in line for all of 2 minutes :dunno:

Feruk
07-09-2014, 10:40 AM
Big Guns kinda sucked, then again I didn't have time to get drunk so maybe my fault. Looking forward to Baker on Friday. That one's always awesome.

lasimmon
07-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Feruk

Big Guns kinda sucked, then again I didn't have time to get drunk so maybe my fault. Looking forward to Baker on Friday. That one's always awesome.

Big guns was sort of a let down last year too. Ended up getting a bullshooters ticket yesterday so I went there instead. Was nice to actually get food and sit down to eat. At big guns last year the line for food was massive so I didn't end up eating... and with the frac juice we all know how that goes..

ExtraSlow
07-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Probably see some of you folks out at Marquis/Secure this afternoon. I'll be the drunk guy.

ZenOps
07-09-2014, 11:23 AM
I went to the free Southcenter one this morning on my way to do shopping.

Snagged myself a big cold 444ml can of Monster Coffee + Energy. Not that I drink the stuff, but it was a pretty impressive freebie.

killramos
07-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Going to baker tomorrow. Should be rowdy.

Frac Juice!

Marsh
07-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Gulf Canada square this morning was delicious. Wait time wasn't too bad either I thought.
Pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, potatoes, and fruit

superflychief
07-09-2014, 03:49 PM
When is the Husky breakfast?

LUCKYSTRIKE
07-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by superflychief
When is the Husky breakfast?

lol this morning

Env-Consultant
07-10-2014, 12:57 AM
Probably see some of you folks out at Marquis/Secure this afternoon. I'll be the drunk guy.

Great party. The water guns were an awesome idea. I was up on the patio from start to finish - wish I would've seen your post earlier - would've said hi. Think I took off around 3:30.

ExtraSlow
07-10-2014, 06:46 AM
Things went about as I predicted at that event.

Env-Consultant
07-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Agreed. Everyone (myself included) I talked to was far from sober. Some friendly water gun sprays, spiraling downward into a large group of us being drenched. Scorching hot on the patio - body is appreciating the water today!

flipstah
07-10-2014, 01:19 PM
I passed by the Baker Hughes event in the corner. Damn frac'ers sure know how to party. :cry:

Brent.ff
07-10-2014, 01:26 PM
None of the free pancake breakfasts are worth going to.

Gulf Canada and Husky Public were...

wintonyk
07-10-2014, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Env-Consultant
Agreed. Everyone (myself included) I talked to was far from sober. Some friendly water gun sprays, spiraling downward into a large group of us being drenched. Scorching hot on the patio - body is appreciating the water today!

secure put together a solid party beginning to end. bacon wrapped corn too mmm. Other then the shenanigans it was great to network too.

unfortunately national on 10th didn't appreciate the water guns the same way and confiscated mine later in the evening.