PDA

View Full Version : Dracula Untold

Vagabond142
06-27-2014, 11:28 PM
50/50 on this one. Looks like it'll have good action sequences, and has a good lead actor... but with Hollywood these days, one can never be sure of what the actual movie will be like

hZFZxEnB7ws

ipeefreely
06-30-2014, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Vagabond142
50/50 on this one. Looks like it'll have good action sequences, and has a good lead actor... but with Hollywood these days, one can never be sure of what the actual movie will be like
Looks cheesy to me... I'm tired of all these shit "vampire" movies they keep pumping out! :thumbsdow

Francis Ford Coppola's Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103874/) is still the best by a long shot... One of my favorite movies! :D

My wife and I watch each year around Halloween along with The Exorcist (The Version You've Never Seen which is DVD only.. no BR version... :cry: ) soooo gooood!. :devil:

Vagabond142
06-30-2014, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by ipeefreely

Looks cheesy to me... I'm tired of all these shit "vampire" movies they keep pumping out! :thumbsdow

Francis Ford Coppola's Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103874/) is still the best by a long shot... One of my favorite movies! :D

My wife and I watch each year around Halloween along with The Exorcist (The Version You've Never Seen which is DVD only.. no BR version... :cry: ) soooo gooood!. :devil:

There's nothing wrong with a little cheese, as long as it's done right. Look at Underworld... cheesy as hell, but still incredibly fun :D

Type_S1
06-30-2014, 10:42 PM
underworld is not cheesy at all.....

403Gemini
06-30-2014, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Type_S1
underworld is not cheesy at all.....

Well, in fairness the first one wasn't. The sequels (and prequel) were pretty awful

Vagabond142
07-01-2014, 12:23 AM
I guess I should have specified. I meant the Underworld series, not JUST the first movie (which had some light cheese in pretty much any scene with Kraven :P )

403Gemini
07-01-2014, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Vagabond142
I guess I should have specified. I meant the Underworld series, not JUST the first movie (which had some light cheese in pretty much any scene with Kraven :P )

Nah, he was just a poor actor ;) His character could have been so much better had it been properly cast