PDA

View Full Version : Great service at Lexus of Royal Oak

01RedDX
06-28-2014, 09:43 AM

GenerationX
06-28-2014, 10:30 AM
Went to Colin there to get my recalls done for my IS, he was an awesome guy! Very knowledgeable and all of the staff there are great to deal with. :thumbsup:

01RedDX
06-28-2014, 10:33 AM

Redlined_8000
06-28-2014, 10:33 AM
Dam that sounds pretty good! Sounds alot better than my dealer. My dealer is trying to diagnose a problem but they wont know if its covered under warranty untill they find out what it is.... So.... I asked them to provide me a list of parts that my warranty covers. They can only tell me that only major power train components are covered which is pretty shady because they can almost decide if they want to cover me or not...
Maybe I should of got a IS-F lol

mrsingh
06-28-2014, 10:45 AM
Colin is great, I've dealt with him each time we've been. I bought our vehicle from Lexus of Calgary, but have switched over to servicing it at Royal Oak as its much closer to home. I was worried if they could meet the bar set by LoC, and they have knocked it out of the park. It is great to see two great dealer options for Lexus in the city.

Darkane
06-28-2014, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Redlined_8000
Dam that sounds pretty good! Sounds alot better than my dealer. My dealer is trying to diagnose a problem but they wont know if its covered under warranty untill they find out what it is.... So.... I asked them to provide me a list of parts that my warranty covers. They can only tell me that only major power train components are covered which is pretty shady because they can almost decide if they want to cover me or not...
Maybe I should of got a IS-F lol

IS-F don't make 575 bhp with bolt on's and tune. :thumbsup: