PDA

View Full Version : Anavar (Steriod Use)

jabjab
07-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Has anyone on here tried Anavar before? Looking to hear honest comments on the use of it from people who have tried it.

Will be my first time using any supplement like that.

thoughts and advice will be nice.

KRyn
07-07-2014, 07:26 AM
I assume you are a female and you are worried about your clit growing uncontrolably if you take test?

Lex350
07-07-2014, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by jabjab
Has anyone on here tried Anavar before? Looking to hear honest comments on the use of it from people who have tried it.

Hahaha supplement.....good one!

Unknown303
07-07-2014, 07:34 AM
I'd do it. Sounds like a fantastic supplement.

j.garner
07-07-2014, 07:43 AM
lol @ supplement

You need to do your research first and make sure you have all of the support in place so you don't mess yourself up and get Gyno and no gains.

Also you should probably really do a Test base cycle unless your female like Kryn said.

woodywoodford
07-07-2014, 08:21 AM
All I can say is.....kiss your liver goodbye

A790
07-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by jabjab

I'm bigger and stronger than you and I've never taken steroids.

Take roids once you're maxing out physically without them. From your post history it doesn't sound like you're there.

zipdoa
07-07-2014, 09:03 AM
I always laugh at guys who do steroids without dialing in their diets and lifts first. Just like A790, I find it ridiculous that I can out-lift guys running shit like GH and other hormones.

KRyn
07-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa
I always laugh at guys who do steroids without dialing in their diets and lifts first. Just like A790, I find it ridiculous that I can out-lift guys running shit like GH and other hormones.

Aren't you on hormone replacement therapy, aka steroids?

zipdoa
07-07-2014, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by KRyn

Aren't you on hormone replacement therapy, aka steroids?

My free test levels are no higher than those of a natural athletic male in my demographic. I do 100mg/week. I'm at no advantage over any other guy my age.

Test cycles typically start at 600-1000mg/week (6x-10x what I take). And that's just test. GH, Anavar, Tren, etc are a whole different game.

j.garner
07-07-2014, 11:24 AM
I agree I lifted for 3 years without having a proper diet.

I started tracking macros and gained more in 6 months then the 3 previous years.

max_boost
07-07-2014, 11:32 AM
pm adidas, he would know.

KRyn
07-07-2014, 11:38 AM

My free test levels are no higher than those of a natural athletic male in my demographic. I do 100mg/week. I'm at no advantage over any other guy my age.

Test cycles typically start at 600-1000mg/week (6x-10x what I take). And that's just test. GH, Anavar, Tren, etc are a whole different game.

What does your free test level measure at since you have begun taking steroids?

JRSC00LUDE
07-07-2014, 11:43 AM

Didn't he basically just tell you that? They brought him back up to a normal range for his age? :dunno:

A790
07-07-2014, 11:46 AM
Normal test levels = between 12 and 30.

KRyn
07-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Didn't he basically just tell you that? They brought him back up to a normal range for his age? :dunno:

I want to know the exact value. So no, he didn't.

zipdoa
07-07-2014, 11:52 AM

Depending on when I test, anywhere from 400ng/dl to 900ng/dl.

KRyn
07-07-2014, 12:07 PM

Depending on when I test, anywhere from 400ng/dl to 900ng/dl.

I am assuming you are taking a longer chained ester as you are only pinning once a month?
900 ng/dl would be a few days to a week after your injection, while 400 ng/dl would be a few days to a week before your next injection?

While your test levels over a month to month basis may average out to be normal-ish I would argue you still have an advantage over most natty males going to the gym.

Originally posted by woodywoodford
All I can say is.....kiss your liver goodbye

Anavar can hardly be considered liver toxic.

zipdoa
07-07-2014, 12:18 PM

I am assuming you are taking a longer chained ester as you are only pinning once a month?
900 ng/dl would be a few days to a week after your injection, while 400 ng/dl would be a few days to a week before your next injection?

While your test levels over a month to month basis may average out to be normal-ish I would argue you still have an advantage over most natty males going to the gym.

Anavar can hardly be considered liver toxic.

I use Enanthate. Pin 100mg once a week.

Technically, yes, I do have an advantage as my levels will always be consistent. Stress, lack of sleep, poor diet, whatever won't affect it like it would if my body produced it naturally.

And yeah, the lower values were a result of getting tested just before a shot, and the higher were from getting tested just after a shot. I'm going to try and get weekly bloodwork done for the month of august and be consitent with my injection, down to the hour.

edit:

basically, my point was that you can get excellent results naturally if you're consistent with eating, sleeping and training. You really shouldn't need PED's unless you want to look like a freak. Taking PED's to shortcut your way to results you could acheive naturally is ridiculous IMO.

KRyn
07-07-2014, 12:36 PM

I use Enanthate. Pin 100mg once a week.

I'm going to try and get weekly bloodwork done for the month of august and be consitent with my injection, down to the hour.

Neato, I am interested to see how rapidly your test levels decline. It would also be interesting to see how lifestyle, diet, sleep, training vs not training would affect things as well.
I think you mentioned in another thread what your levels were before starting HRT but I can't remeber mind letting me know?

basically, my point was that you can get excellent results naturally if you're consistent with eating, sleeping and training. You really shouldn't need PED's unless you want to look like a freak. Taking PED's to shortcut your way to results you could acheive naturally is ridiculous IMO.

Yes, yes it is. Like our friend jabjab who thinks taking some Anavar will help his or her progression.
:rofl:
The amount of Anavar you would have to take to actually gain substanial size would be ridiculous.

zipdoa
07-07-2014, 12:53 PM

Neato, I am interested to see how rapidly your test levels decline. It would also be interesting to see how lifestyle, diet, sleep, training vs not training would affect things as well.
I think you mentioned in another thread what your levels were before starting HRT but I can't remeber mind letting me know?

Yes, yes it is. Like our friend jabjab who thinks taking some Anavar will help his or her progression.
:rofl:
The amount of Anavar you would have to take to actually gain substanial size would be ridiculous.

I'll have to find the paperwork from when I first saw the endocrinologist when I was 15, but IIRC it was something ridiculous like 90ng/dl. I was a baby-faced stick. 6'3 and 130lbs.

The endo actually told me when I was first diagnosed that I could choose (to an extent) how tall I wanted to be. He said that with a lower dose of test, my growth plates would take longer to fuse, and a higher dose would fuse them quicker. Being eager to catch up with my peers, I opted for a higher dose. To be honest, I don't think I'd want to be any taller than 6'7. If my reach is any indication (83.5"), I probably would've made 7 feet like my brother.

Yeah, I've started to realize I could be a really interesting medical case if I started documenting my lifestyle. It's tough for me to get disciplined about logging workouts, meals, habits and what not. Once I'm in the groove, I just focus on staying habitual and I don't worry about keeping track of the numbers.

scboss
07-17-2014, 01:58 AM
Anavar has a chance to suppress testosterone production. One of my old buddys was on this a long time ago and now needs test shots to keep his levels normal. But like anything its just a "chance"

Anavar is also oral, so could it potentially harm your liver?

Ive seen steroids mindf*ck so many people

If you cycle onto something be prepared to be going on and off shit the rest of your life as long as you train. What are you just going to do it once and get a boost? Try to maintain it? Good Luck. Pretty much every guy I have met that has taken steroids and stopped has quit training, got depressed as shit and vanished from the gym for an extended amount of time or cycled onto something else. Sure guys have done one thing then stopped but trust me its rare and a very slippery slope.

You shouldnt dabble in this stuff unless you have really researched your shit and talk to your doctor. The fact is that there are barely any side effects, BUT even if 1/100 people get messed up do you want to take the chance?
If your a healthy male with normals levels I wouldnt risk shit. Your endocrine system is one of those things that you should not mess with.

Your better off investing in a good nutritionist and a specific coach based on what you want to accomplish. But being a trainer im a little biased :D

Milk2%
07-24-2014, 09:07 AM
SARMS, everything else is a waste of time.

Kanto_Terrors
08-17-2014, 03:55 PM
I've done a couple of steroid cycle and I regretted it. Felt really good while I was on the cycle, but once I got off of it because I couldn't afford it anymore, I felt so shitty and weak. To add, I now have a herniated disk though I don't know if that's from steroid use, but I was lifting super heavy weights and it must have accelerated the wear and tear of my disk. Now I can't do anything without radiating pain from back down to my right calf. Warcaster is right. Look into your benefits package at work, I think most covers the cost of nutritionist.

Stay away. You don't even know what stuff they put in there.

chathamf
08-17-2014, 08:51 PM
May not give huge mass gains, but isn't it pretty effective for cutting fat?

KRyn
08-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Kanto_Terrors
To add, I now have a herniated disk though I don't know if that's from steroid use, but I was lifting super heavy weights and it must have accelerated the wear and tear of my disk. Now I can't do anything without radiating pain from back down to my right calf. Warcaster is right. Look into your benefits package at work, I think most covers the cost of nutritionist.

Lifting with poor form fucked your back, not some drug.

scboss
08-17-2014, 09:20 PM

Lifting with poor form fucked your back, not some drug.

Yeah the juice you were on had nothing to do with your back. Side effects of almost all steroids involve organ, hormone production and mental problems.

The sad part about this shit is most people who do them have never trained properly or committed themselves to a nutrition plan. I've gained more strength/size doing basic stuff and tracking macros then a couple guys I know currently on sauce.

You can not out work a bad training program and diet period. You will either break or burnout.

Kanto_Terrors
08-18-2014, 03:25 PM
All I ever did was twist to the right to reach for my backpack and that was it - herniated disc. Just like that.

OP - did your "friend" say it will or might take a couple of cycle before you start to see results?