PDA

View Full Version : awesome hyundai stunt commercial

infamous
07-09-2014, 08:47 AM
http://www.ba-bamail.com/Content.aspx?emailid=10989&memberid=827097#.U71OOWdOVRB

Wow! The ending is my favorite part!

firebane
07-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Xbjdmw8D9-Y

n1zm0
07-09-2014, 09:27 AM
Now retirees will be trying to replicate this stunt all over the world :rofl: pretty cool though, but I have a feeling most manufacturers offer this stuff already, even the current gen Mazda 6 GT has all this as an option iirc (lane departure, radar cruise, auto emergency brake), they just didn't make a commercial about it lol.

GQBalla
07-09-2014, 10:17 AM
Very Crazy.

Ive been looking at the Hyundai Genesis, i just can't get over the fact it's a Hyundai

civic_stylez
07-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
Very Crazy.

Ive been looking at the Hyundai Genesis, i just can't get over the fact it's a Hyundai

Trust me, i fought with this before i bought my Genesis Sedan. Ive worked in the car industry for over 12 years so ive pretty much driven everything under the sun. The fact that it is a Hyundai fades REALLY fast when you drive the car. I absolutely love my Genesis. Its quiet, comfy, drives like a dream, has plenty of power and I have yet to have a single issue with it. Hyundai has a LOT to prove so you get a lot of car for your dollar. Everyone ive had in it cant believe that it is a hyundai.. my genesis has no "H" badging on it anywhere so most people dont even know what it is. My next car will be the new Genesis seen in that awesome commercial.

azian.advanced
07-09-2014, 12:32 PM
no new technology here.. just a fancy way to show off some technology that many other manufacturers already have. reminds me of apple's marketing strategy..

relyt92
07-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez

Trust me, i fought with this before i bought my Genesis Sedan. Ive worked in the car industry for over 12 years so ive pretty much driven everything under the sun. The fact that it is a Hyundai fades REALLY fast when you drive the car. I absolutely love my Genesis. Its quiet, comfy, drives like a dream, has plenty of power and I have yet to have a single issue with it. Hyundai has a LOT to prove so you get a lot of car for your dollar. Everyone ive had in it cant believe that it is a hyundai.. my genesis has no "H" badging on it anywhere so most people dont even know what it is. My next car will be the new Genesis seen in that awesome commercial. I had similar experience with my Genesis Sedan, minus the no issues part. The car drove terrific, was super comfortable, decently quick, decent on gas for a 4000lb luxury boat. Had more features than I ever needed, and also had a ton of people who were amazed that it was a Hyundai. I unfortunately had many issues with it that led me to getting rid of it after only 8ish months. If I didn't have any issues I would have been driving that car for a long time.

HomespunLobster
07-09-2014, 09:38 PM
How many lawsuits will come of people putting it in cruise control and "taking a nap" will show up.

Khyron
07-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by azian.advanced
no new technology here.. just a fancy way to show off some technology that many other manufacturers already have. reminds me of apple's marketing strategy..

Yes, like Volvo, here in a live demonstration:

aNi17YLnZpg

civic_stylez
07-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Khyron

Yes, like Volvo, here in a live demonstration:

aNi17YLnZpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: maybe its just me but that video is hilarious...