PDA

View Full Version : Right to bear arms

Pages : 1 [2]

SKR
12-31-2014, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by kertejud2

The ease is the point. Easier to kill more people in less time with much less effort. Not seeing too many school mass 'rock bludgeonings' or infants killing heir mother in a grocery store with a large stick.

Is there a difference between 10 murders in 10 minutes, and 10 murders over a month, or a year? I don't know if there's a right answer but to me I don't think there's a difference. I'm only thinking about it now as I type this, but 10 rock bludgeonings over anything less than probably 18 months would have my attention as much as a 10 victim school shooting. Or 10 shootings over 18 months, for that matter.

Of course, over those 18 months you could shoot 10 people a hundred times over, so there's that to consider I guess. I just think it's strange that time figures into things.

Thales of Miletus
12-31-2014, 07:30 PM
The big difference between Canada and America is: I don't think any Canadian would suggest that Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Nitro5
12-31-2014, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Thales of Miletus
The big difference between Canada and America is: I don't think any Canadian would suggest that Sandy Hook was a hoax.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/388128/sandy-hook-charities-find-generosity-of-strangers-no-relief-from-tough-choices-w-vid/