PDA

View Full Version : Mothers of all Palestinians should also be killed: Israeli Poitician

Toma
07-15-2014, 12:07 PM
What a piece of work....

A day before Palestinian teenager Muhammad Abu Khudair was kidnapped and burned alive allegedly by six Israeli Jewish youths, Shaked published on Facebook a call for genocide of the Palestinians.

The posts were considered as a call for genocide because it declared that "the entire Palestinian people is the enemy" and justifies its destruction, "including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure." she also called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to "little snakes."

http://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2014/07/14/mothers-of-all-palestinians-should-also-be-killed-says-israeli-politician

CapnCrunch
07-15-2014, 12:33 PM
I love how the Palestinian leaders release this kind of garbage daily and Toma find and post about the one Jew who says the same thing.

DeleriousZ
07-15-2014, 12:58 PM
why do i even click on these threads anymore..

Lex350
07-15-2014, 01:03 PM
Harper was behind it. :banghead:

ICEBERG
07-15-2014, 01:07 PM
Lot of problems in Gaza again..

Palestinian officials say 192 people have been killed in eight days of Israeli air strikes. Israel on Tuesday reported its first fatality.

Kill Ratio 192 to 1 :eek:

On the other hand this is what happens when Palestinians harbour groups like Hamas to do what ever they want. There is absolutely no order in this country. The whole situation over there is a cluster F@ck... Just feel for the innocent women and children that are killed.

mazdavirgin
07-15-2014, 02:17 PM
Queue the anti-Semite Toma krew...

Why don't you post up some of Hamas political manifesto? The part about killing all the jews?

According to Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League, "The Hamas credo is not just anti-Israel, but profoundly anti-Semitic with racism at its core. The Hamas Charter reads like a modern-day 'Mein Kampf.'" According to the charter, Jewish people "have only negative traits and are presented as planning to take over the world."[22] The charter claims that the Jews deserve God’s/Allah’s enmity and wrath because they received the Scriptures but violated its sacred texts, disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew their own prophets.[23] "The Day of Judgement will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, ‘O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews"(related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).[24] The charter contains references to antisemitic canards, such as the assertion that through shrewd manipulation of imperial countries and secret societies, Jews were behind a wide range of events and disasters going as far back in history as the French Revolution. The document also quotes Islamic religious texts to provide justification for fighting against and killing the Jews, without distinction of whether they are in Israel or elsewhere.[25] It presents the Arab-Israeli conflict as an inherently irreconcilable struggle between Jews and Muslims, and Judaism and Islam, adding that the only way to engage in this struggle between "truth and falsehood" is through Islam and by means of jihad, until victory or martyrdom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Charter

v2kai
07-15-2014, 02:30 PM
extremists on both sides. the viewpoints of both extremes are truly unfathomable

Here are the jewish extremists presented in an entertaining Louis Theroux episode!

8s8SO0c548A

Sentry
07-15-2014, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by mazdavirgin
Queue the anti-Semite Toma krew...
Anti semite and anti zionist are not the same thing.

codetrap
07-15-2014, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Sentry
Anti semite and anti zionist are not the same thing. You're arguing the difference between a blonde vs a brunette cunt hair....

*I don't hate Canadians, I just hate the fact they live in Canada.*

dirtsniffer
07-15-2014, 04:30 PM
I figured it was more like I don't hate white people but I do hate the KKK. Our like I don't hate Canadians but I do hate the conservatives.

Not overly familiar with the hate speech terminology though.

FraserB
07-15-2014, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by ICEBERG

Kill Ratio 192 to 1 :eek:

Ultimate camper.

Nitro5
07-15-2014, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by dirtsniffer
I figured it was more like I don't hate white people but I do hate the KKK. Our like I don't hate Canadians but I do hate the conservatives.

Not overly familiar with the hate speech terminology though.

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, translit. Tsiyonut) is the national movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.

Yup, just like the KKK

Arash Boodagh
07-15-2014, 05:37 PM
This was another ZioAmerican false flag to have the initial 3 isreali settlers killed. Isreal is notorious for this.
False flag youtube.com/watch?v=GfF1lt8qAhk
Isreali's part youtube.com/watch?v=3aKj6uJ5Mt4

You'd think beautiful women wouldnt have any vices to be used as propaganda tools, but this Shaked women is only one of many of the unmoral whores that span the globe on our television screens... and some are greater then others because of the large audiences and influence they reach.

Recently an old video of Angelia Jolie surfaced where she is ordering hard drugs and her face looks like a model on crack. Could this be one reason that has influenced her psyche?
Outside of Hollywood politics, just this month she was playing her role as an U.N. ambassador stroking British foreign minister Hague (who just resigned btw) at an anti-rape convention.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02939/Celebs-Jolie-Hague_2939540b.jpg
Hague is the one who announces cash pots for Al Qaeda 2.0 to commit atrocities and Jolies job is to wash his hands clean of war crimes.

Diane Sawyer is another kind of whore with her daily propaganda and specially this news clips of a past Gaza war showing destitute Palestinians as Isreali settlers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k-m4PlW-KgI

These are the types of women who have sold their "souls to the devil" (Masonic ZioAmericans) for fame and fortune.

GTS4tw
07-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by rotten42
Harper was behind it. :banghead:

Just conservatives in general actually.

dirtsniffer
07-15-2014, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Nitro5

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, translit. Tsiyonut) is the national movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.

Yup, just like the KKK

I think you missed the point. I wasn't comparing zionism to being in the clan. I was stating that just cause you're white doesnt make you racist or a conservative. Just like being Jewish doesn't mean you're a zionist.

But hey, maybe saying the Jews shouldn't be in Israel actually makes you anti semitic. Or maybe you think that they shouldn't be actively displacing people who live there.

I don't really have an opinion andI'm definitely not 'educated' like our friend Arash is.