PDA

View Full Version : What are some of the best Jeans for guys 2014?

ICEBERG
07-16-2014, 05:43 PM
Hey guys,

I have couple Rock Republic jeans that i had for a while now which are getting old and so i was out shopping at chinook looking at new pair of jeans today. Tried on some Rock Revivals at the bay and like them but they were boot cut and I think boot cut is out of style, I am right? They were $225 regular and $149 on clearance.

Also tried on some True Religion jeans which I liked, but the price was over $200.

What are some of the other good brand of jeans I should be looking at without breaking the bank. I haven't done jean shopping in ages so I don't know what is in and what is out with brand and style of jeans these days. Any help would be great.

Cheers,

bleu
07-16-2014, 05:47 PM
My husband likes his Seven jeans. They are the only ones that he wears and he gets a lot of wear out of them.

G-ZUS
07-16-2014, 05:48 PM
7 For All mankind, very comfortable but $$$! Can't go wrong with Levi's or Buffalos either

DL's are nice too, very comfy. They go for ~200 retail but I've seen Hot Gossip clear them out for $49 at times. They are similar to 7's.

Are you looking for style? budget?

shakalaka
07-16-2014, 05:50 PM
I've tried all the 'designer' brands out there honestly before TR's came out Diesel were my favourite by far. Then I gave into the fad and currently have like 6-7 pair of TR's that I rotate. However, I am starting to miss my Diesel jeans again and in fact ordered a pair the other day. I will probably go back to them slowly and won't buy any more TR's.

ICEBERG
07-16-2014, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
7 For All mankind, very comfortable but $$$! Can't go wrong with Levi's or Buffalos either

Are you looking for style? budget?

To be honest, I am looking at more of a style jean to go out on the weekends. I don't mind paying $$$ for them long as they look nice and are well made. I am a pretty big guy 6' and 220lbs so sometimes it is very hard for me to find a good fit.

ICEBERG
07-16-2014, 06:00 PM
So are boot cut jeans out of style? Do you guys wear more tight fit, loose fit or straight leg ect...

blairtruck
07-16-2014, 06:00 PM
damn my $20 costco jeans with stretch denim are so comfy. i also dont go anywhere or ever need to look good so i could care less.

they are #4 on the mans top ten costco list.

http://www.servingfromhome.com/general/the-mans-guide-to-costcos-top-10/

Clever
07-16-2014, 06:27 PM
Slim/ slim-straight cut definitely. I wear TR and Levi's. We're about the same frame, and I do not like the skinny jeans look at all but you might:dunno:

Neil4Speed
07-16-2014, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by ICEBERG
So are boot cut jeans out of style? Do you guys wear more tight fit, loose fit or straight leg ect...

Boot cut is out of style. Straight or tapered is the way to go.

I recommend Nudies (Slim Jim), or Naked and Famous. Both available at Holt or Heroes and NF is not that expensive ~140.

sabad66
07-16-2014, 06:40 PM
My personal favourite pair is a Diesel that i bought at a Diesel store in Vegas.

Is there a Diesel store in Calgary anywhere?

93VR6
07-16-2014, 06:44 PM
I don't know how old you are but I would say levi's, banana republic or something without ridiculous logos.

I'm surprised to see TR or diesel as a recommendation on here, I don't know anyone that wears those and all of the girls in my group of friends think guys that wear those kinds of jeans are laughable. 26 years old fwiw.

shakalaka
07-16-2014, 06:55 PM
I used to only ever wear bootcut's which are sort of out of style, I'd still throw one on every now and then. Mostly though I wear straight leg/slim straight leg, those are my TR's. The Diesel ones I used to wear all the time (Zatiny), I literally used to get compliments on all the time. Now they don't fit me as they are 5 years old, but I will another pair up soon.

BrknFngrs
07-16-2014, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by 93VR6
I don't know how old you are but I would say levi's, banana republic or something without ridiculous logos.

I'm surprised to see TR or diesel as a recommendation on here, I don't know anyone that wears those and all of the girls in my group of friends think guys that wear those kinds of jeans are laughable. 26 years old fwiw.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Fit > brand as well.

ICEBERG
07-16-2014, 07:09 PM

I am 44 guy's...

shakalaka
07-16-2014, 07:14 PM
Not all of them have 'logo's' on them...

Just try on a few styles and see what you like best. To be honest, I like the one's I like cause of their fit and quality. Most of them don't even have logo's on them.

seer_claw
07-16-2014, 07:19 PM
Silver Jeans - I don't fit most jeans but the Zac style fits me really well. Available at bootlegger last time I was there.

93VR6
07-16-2014, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Not all of them have 'logo's' on them...

Just try on a few styles and see what you like best. To be honest, I like the one's I like cause of their fit and quality. Most of them don't even have logo's on them.

If they don't have logos on them then why are you paying more than $100 for jeans? Go to the Levi section at the bay, they have every style (511 is my goto) and size in stock and half the time I get my $78 jeans to the til and it comes up at $46. Also try Banana republic, try the jeans on in store, sign up for their mailing list and buy them online, they send out almost nightly emails for 25-40% off.

I fucking hate diesel, TR's 7's, Buffalo, why pay so much!? It just makes no sense to me.

shakalaka
07-16-2014, 07:33 PM
I've never tried Levi's or Banana Republic but I just assumed they came in only a few styles. I am not opposed to the brands and don't care about how much they cost as long as they are worth it.

Like I said one of my Diesel pairs is at least 5 years old and I could still wear it today if it fit me. There is nothing wrong with the pair at all. That's the kind of quality I love about Diesel jeans. Almost all my old Diesel's are still around even though they don't fit. TR's have served me well and I've liked their styles, but I am going back to Diesel simply cause I can't get over the fit and quality they offer.

firebane
07-16-2014, 07:35 PM
I read this thread and makes me realize just how silly guys are when it comes to clothing. Boot cut ouf style? Hardly.

I buy $25 jeans from walmart which makes me happy. No way on earth could I wear skinny jeans, straight leg or whatever.

schocker
07-16-2014, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by 93VR6 I fucking hate diesel, TR's 7's, Buffalo, why pay so much!? It just makes no sense to me. [/B]
Because people can buy whatever pants they want? :confused:

I have lots of jeans and my favorites are probably my sevens. Lots of different colors and styles. I do also like my trues though as I like having neat pockets and they have tons of different ones. Both brands are very well made and long lasting. Just get straight leg in either.

max_boost
07-16-2014, 08:02 PM
I wore bootcut for the longest time and i still have a couple pairs i rock for work but once they fade/rip that'll be the end of it. i wear mostly tapered stuff when i go out now. I shop only at the Guess outlet there are some hidden gems in there for 49.99 lol

realazy
07-16-2014, 08:09 PM
If you ever go to the states, hit up the Seven for all mankind outlets, I picked up 3 pairs for $160 usd earlier this year.

Matty_10
07-16-2014, 08:19 PM
Wrangler or silvers for me, I'm bout same size as you on paper.

AndrewMZ3
07-16-2014, 09:08 PM
I mainly wear Seven for all mankind but have a few William Rast jeans as well. The 7fam are pretty good for quality. I took a spill on my motorbike without leathers on just a pair of 7s and the jeans held up (the skin on my legs didn't quite do too well though).

I personally find the 7's Austyn jeans to be the most comfortable. I believe they are a relaxed straight leg. The rast jeans I have seem to hold up pretty good, but are nowhere near as comfortable as the 7s.

I used to wear BR jeans since I didn't think the price tag for designer was worth it, but I don't think I had a single pair of BR jeans lasted more than a year for me. I still have a pair of 7s that I purchased about 4 years ago and are still in good shape.

sputnik
07-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by realazy
If you ever go to the states, hit up the Seven for all mankind outlets, I picked up 3 pairs for $160 usd earlier this year.

7FAM outlet jeans are a crappy quality version of their product made only for their outlet stores.

You will know if you have "outlet only" quality jeans if the tag says "Made in Mexico".

woodywoodford
07-16-2014, 09:36 PM
I wear Naked & Famous for my "good" jeans, but wranglers and levi's for just kickin it around. I love the N&F's but being raw denim I try not to wash them, so unfortunately they stretch and don't fit as nice anymore.

schocker
07-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
7FAM outlet jeans are a crappy quality version of their product made only for their outlet stores.

You will know if you have "outlet only" quality jeans if the tag says "Made in Mexico".
I had no idea of this. I have 2 made in mexico and a bunch of made in usa. My favorite pair is actually a made in mexico one so I don't know what to think now, they are years old and are still in great condition :rofl:

sabad66
07-16-2014, 09:57 PM

What's a "ridiculous logo"? You do realize that diesel and all of the other high end brands mentioned here make "normal" jeans right? They aren't all crazy torn/crinkled/tattered if they are made by these companies.

Personally I don't pay for the logo, I pay for the fit and quality. If Walmart sold 725 original jeans that fit the same way and the same quality denim I would happily spend $30 instead of $200. 27 yrs old fwiw

Blue
07-16-2014, 10:01 PM
True religion is durable as fuc..
7's rips at crotch area just like RnR
Willam rast isn't bad..
never really a fan of the rock revivals

beyond_ban
07-16-2014, 10:10 PM
I loooooove my nudies and i find i pretty much cycle through my three pairs. I also have a pair Diesel's and G star's which are good quality jeans, just not the same as the Nudies. Once you break in raw denim it is like nothing else.

dubhead
07-16-2014, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
I loooooove my nudies and i find i pretty much cycle through my three pairs. I also have a pair Diesel's and G star's which are good quality jeans, just not the same as the Nudies. Once you break in raw denim it is like nothing else.

Personally it goes fit>wash>brand alway do like finding a wash that will look even better after getting worn in. Day to day I just wear Volcom or Krew jeans, what can I say not ready to give up my skate/snow roots just yet. Krew jeans are indestructible I have a couple pairs that are 7 or so years old now with 4 or more hard years of construction work in them and still going strong.

As for designer brands I had a pair of G-stars that I absolutely loved maybe one of my favourite pairs ever except the front pockets ripped out after about a year just as they were really hitting their stride. Recently went shopping for name brand jeans and had a hell of a time finding something I liked ended up with some diesle with a really nice wash that are starting to look even better with some wear and tear.

Skip the boot cuts and get something more fitted wearing my boot cuts for stampede felt like wearing parachute pants

Neil4Speed
07-16-2014, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by woodywoodford
I wear Naked & Famous for my "good" jeans, but wranglers and levi's for just kickin it around. I love the N&F's but being raw denim I try not to wash them, so unfortunately they stretch and don't fit as nice anymore.

The trick is to buy them unreasonably and uncomfortably tight, They will loosen up after a wear around the house and fit better.

ottamania
07-16-2014, 11:05 PM
I got couple mavi jeans when i was back home. I love em. Kinda on the slim side tho. I found some mavi's at winners not too long ago. I like these ones better than levis and the guess ones i have.

BigShow
07-16-2014, 11:33 PM
Diesel's. Lots of diff cuts and fades to suit your body and style. Can't go wrong.

theken
07-16-2014, 11:51 PM
My 7 jeans are my fav. Diesels are close second. They are both plain and comfortable

xnvy
07-17-2014, 12:26 AM
What if I want a slim fit but have obscene chicken legs because I show marginally less of my ribs than those starving African kids in those commercials with Sarah Mclachlan music.

I currently wear Levi's 511. That's slim fit. Still baggy on me. :rofl:

BigMass
07-17-2014, 07:02 AM
I remember when I was buying Guess jeans in the early 90s they were so comfortable and soft, well made, felt high end, stitched well, etc , now most jeans from $10 to $500 feel like they're made out of burlap from the same factory in china. What's up with that?

sputnik
07-17-2014, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by BigMass
I remember when I was buying Guess jeans in the early 90s they were so comfortable and soft, well made, felt high end, stitched well, etc , now most jeans from $10 to $500 feel like they're made out of burlap from the same factory in china. What's up with that?

Jeans haven't changed... you are just now an old man better suited for Kirkland Signature stretchy jeans.

;)

sputnik
07-17-2014, 07:35 AM
I like the Levis Vintage line.

My favorite cuts are the 1947 and 1966 classic 501s and the 1967 505s.

http://levisvintageclothing.com/

austic
07-17-2014, 07:55 AM
As you are a pretty big guy go with the 7 for all man kind Austyn cut.

If you have big legs they are perfect.

Mitsu3000gt
07-17-2014, 08:54 AM
I tried on probably 20+ pairs of jeans from every brand you can imagine with no budget over 2 days and 3 different malls (I hate pants shopping so much), and the only ones that fit me really well were Sevens (Standard Original fit), so now I don't bother looking for much else. They are also super comfortable and last a long time. Guess is a close second. I'm pretty normal sized, 5'10 165lbs. So many jeans are either way too baggy, skin tight, or have retarded styling like rips, frays, fake dirt, etc.

You can get Sevens for under $100 at the outlet malls in the USA if anyone is headed down there.

Sevens definitely stretch a bit with wear, but the come back after a wash (no dryer). Only thing that is super annoying is they don't come in various length sizes, so you likely have to get every pair hemmed.

mr2mike
07-17-2014, 08:58 AM

Originally posted by sputnik

Jeans haven't changed... you are just now an old man better suited for Kirkland Signature stretchy jeans.

;)

:rofl:

Pacman
07-17-2014, 09:17 AM
I've been wearing Lucky brand jeans for close to 20 years and have been happy with them. I usually buy the 121 Heritage Slim model.

I did notice last year while in the US, that some of them are no longer being made in the USA and are being made in Mexico. I would hope the quality is the same as the made in USA jeans, but I haven't had a chance to buy any yet.

ICEBERG
07-17-2014, 09:24 AM
Thanks guys. Lot of great info.. Looks like Sevens seems to be the most popular among the members here. I'll give those a go. Where is a best place to pick up sevens in town for a good price? The Bay sometimes have good sales. Any place else.

Also, i heard on the news the other day that some companies make nock off of their own jeans that are specially made for the outlet stores with less quality(thus cheaper). Any truth to this?

rage2
07-17-2014, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Blue
Willam rast isn't bad..
I love how they fit, but man do they fall apart quickly. I've had at least 3 pairs rip at the crotch within 6 months lol.

I'm just glad they didn't sell well and are now a discount brand at the Bay. $40 a pair now, can't go wrong.

Marsh
07-17-2014, 09:43 AM
Best Jeans? The ones that are comfortable and suit you. Anyone who spends over $80 on a pair of jeans is an idiot.

Mitsu3000gt
07-17-2014, 10:06 AM
Thanks guys. Lot of great info.. Looks like Sevens seems to be the most popular among the members here. I'll give those a go. Where is a best place to pick up sevens in town for a good price? The Bay sometimes have good sales. Any place else.

Also, i heard on the news the other day that some companies make nock off of their own jeans that are specially made for the outlet stores with less quality(thus cheaper). Any truth to this?

The stores have 30% off sales fairly regularly, that's your best bet, otherwise you're looking at $230+ unless you buy in the USA.

Mitsu3000gt
07-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Marsh
Best Jeans? The ones that are comfortable and suit you. Anyone who spends over $80 on a pair of jeans is an idiot.

That's a strange statement because what if the jeans that are most comfortable and suiting are over $80? I would buy a $10 pair of jeans if I found a pair that looked OK, fit great, and were comfortable. Why am I an idiot (or anyone else) if they need to spend more than $80 to meet basic criteria, for their body type, etc.? I don't even look at the brand half the time, I literally only care about fit, comfort, and not looking pre-worn.

beyond_ban
07-17-2014, 10:07 AM

That's like saying anyone who spends over 50k for a car is an idiot. They all do the same thing after all...

95EG6P
07-17-2014, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

That's like saying anyone who spends over 50k for a car is an idiot. They all do the same thing after all...

:werd: i have sevens and it fits great lots of space in the crotch area as other jeans like jack jones or some diesel are hugging the balls for dear life

sabad66
07-17-2014, 10:22 AM
Best car? A car the will get you from A->B like a Hyundai. Anyone who spends more than 20k on a car (like a BMW 328i for example) is an idiot.

vengie
07-17-2014, 10:31 AM
I personally wear Wrangler's and Levi's... and boot cut is definitely not out of style, majority of my crowd wears them, that being said we aren't exactly "city boys"... Straight leg jeans look pretty funny with a pair of boots on.

schocker
07-17-2014, 10:32 AM

Maybe underground still carries them at crossiron? Otherwise I have bought a few pairs from brooklyn in kensington but not for many years.

sputnik said the outlet cheap ones are made in mexico and I noticed some of my outlet ones are made in mexico but I haven't had any quality issues with them. The only pair I had rip was a store bought made in usa one. It would make sense in the US to just buy them from saks/neimen marcus.

GotRice?
07-17-2014, 11:02 AM
TR'S were nice back in like... 2012. I have so many pairs of them and was crazy about them for a while but now they seem kind of douchey. I am really liking the Diesel jeans though. The darker wash ones are great for a night out and to me I really like the quality. The ones I got seem much more tough than the TR's.

schocker
07-17-2014, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by GotRice?
TR'S were nice back in like... 2012. I have so many pairs of them and was crazy about them for a while but now they seem kind of douchey. I am really liking the Diesel jeans though. The darker wash ones are great for a night out and to me I really like the quality. The ones I got seem much more tough than the TR's.
That is why you have to get simple ones with not lots of color, no gaudy pockets and no tears. I have a bunch and still wear them lots, I also like having the buttoned pockets to protect my wallet when I am in the NE :D
I only have one pair of diesel but find them incredibly stiff that could probably stand them up. Are most of them like this?

idriveabox
07-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by schocker

Maybe underground still carries them at crossiron? Otherwise I have bought a few pairs from brooklyn in kensington but not for many years.

sputnik said the outlet cheap ones are made in mexico and I noticed some of my outlet ones are made in mexico but I haven't had any quality issues with them. The only pair I had rip was a store bought made in usa one. It would make sense in the US to just buy them from saks/neimen marcus.

It's not like the made in mexico outlet pairs are crap, they hold up equally to my US pairs. The denim is likely the same anyways. If you're hell bent on getting the "real deal" US pairs, go to Nordstrom in the states (or better yet, Nordstrom Rack)

And yes, boot cut is out of style. lol. Buy a pair of Standard or Regular sevens, or try on the slimmy.

taemo
07-17-2014, 12:28 PM
I own 4 pairs of jeans, 1 Lucky, 2 GAP and 1 Tommy Hill,

my favorite is this 6 years old $40 GAP geans with holes in the crotch, so comfy.
2nd is the Lucky, really soft and comfy.

dubhead
07-17-2014, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by xnvy
What if I want a slim fit but have obscene chicken legs because I show marginally less of my ribs than those starving African kids in those commercials with Sarah Mclachlan music.

I currently wear Levi's 511. That's slim fit. Still baggy on me. :rofl:

Give Krew super slims a shot

flipstah
07-17-2014, 03:05 PM
Standard Seven's for me and William Rast in my closet.

I have a pair of 501's that are still holding up well.

xnvy
07-17-2014, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by dubhead

Give Krew super slims a shot Those actually look really nice. Thanks for the brand.

tech1
07-17-2014, 08:49 PM
anyone bought a pair of fidelity's? usually sold at underground. i loved the wash and the bit of spandex they put in them.

for me diesels are my number one fave for design and fit, 7's are the best comfort wise, very mellow/casual.
cant go wrong with a nice pair of dark wash levis, also picked up a 2 nice pairs 2 at hollister for 50 bucks brand new!

tech1
07-17-2014, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by sabad66

Best car? A car the will get you from A->B like a Hyundai. Anyone who spends more than 20k on a car (like a BMW 328i for example) is an idiot.

and this! best response.

wintonyk
07-17-2014, 11:47 PM
i went through the same issue a few months ago. my rock n republics bit the dust after 4 or 5 years. Fit wise for me I have always been satisfied with guess jeans. But overall Lucky brand are fantastic. I like Sevens but always found the front pockets too small.

I have always had a preference for button fly, unfortunately it seems that no one else does so its hard to find a nice pair with the fly I want.

jltabot
07-18-2014, 01:16 AM
Didn't bother going through the entire thread but I love my naked and famous raw denims. All have a 35.5" inseam so it's great for taller peeps. Wear to your style and some cuts even have some elasticity in their material for a more comfortable fit so they don't feel so stiff.

My 0.02

firebane
07-18-2014, 07:42 AM
All I think about with this thread is..

Nv7Ts4v5_Bs

R-Audi
07-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Ive been buying Joes jeans lately.. fit is great and price is better when I buy them in the US at the outlet. (Not Superstore Joe) I have a tough time finding jeans that fit my legs and waste at the same time, and these do a pretty good job. (That skinny leg shit doesnt make it over my calves)

SilverKast
07-18-2014, 10:19 AM
Haha, we're pretty close - I'm 42 and am also 6' and a solid 215!

The 7's in the Austyn are a pretty good fit like everyone says, I have pretty big legs and they seem to work really well. They're a little pricey I find, but the selection at the store in chinook is usually pretty good in terms of the various washes you can try out.

I also like the Banana Republic heritage slim fit - I use those a fair bit too and in the dark wash it's a decent enough jean. They seem to last ok, and you can almost always get stuff there for 40% off if you wait for a sale.

I got a pair of Jack and Jones relaxed fit a ways back off eBay that also fit well - can't remember the exact style though. I couldn't find them when I went into the store - and nothing they had fit me properly. I think most of their stuff is designed for skinny little guys that are like a buck ten. My wife got a good laugh out of me trying them on though.

03ozwhip
07-19-2014, 02:49 PM
I have all kinds of jeans from buffalo to guess to diesel and I've stopped wearing a lot of them and have been wearing my William Rasts, Levis and Luckys. Rasts at the top of the list for me though.

topsecret
07-26-2014, 04:31 PM
I used to wear 7 of mankind, I find they wear out really fast although they are the most comfortable by far, I've recently purchased a couple pairs of diesel pants that I really like, I've also got a couple pairs of fidelity jeans I really like as well.

busdepot
07-30-2014, 12:33 PM
Late to the party, but AG jeans are by far my current favorite. Nice and durable. Great for guys who have thick legs but aren't fat. Lots of good fits. Still kind of expensive though. They go on sale at Henry Singer regularly.

Dertz
08-05-2014, 03:38 PM
AG's. Adriano Goldschmied worked with Renzo russo from Diesel and then made his own line. Real soft to the touch and fit nicely on the thigh.

Boss jeans if you find the right fit for you.

Taverniti so jeans are amazing and I love them, hard to find at least through my resources.

Rock and republic are shit. Cost on them is anywhere between $40 and $90 and they sell for $180 to $280. They fall apart and are poorly made. The emblem will fall apart, back buttons will come off and the material will degrade or fray. I loved them until they fell apart and i realized after the fact that they were made in China. My 12 year old Diesels hold up way better but they naturally have better practices and procedures for the build and finish of your denim.

:werd:

Lex350
08-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Guess or Levi's for me...always button fly

asp integra
08-14-2014, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by tech1
anyone bought a pair of fidelity's? usually sold at underground. i loved the wash and the bit of spandex they put in them.

for me diesels are my number one fave for design and fit, 7's are the best comfort wise, very mellow/casual.
cant go wrong with a nice pair of dark wash levis, also picked up a 2 nice pairs 2 at hollister for 50 bucks brand new!

I am on my 2nd pair of fidelity slim jims. They are really nice jeans, very comfortable. I got them at ESPY, go check them out for some of the best jeans in town

civicrider
08-14-2014, 03:52 PM
I bought a pair of Hudsons when i was down in the USA at Nordstroms, by far my fav jeans. The fidelity jeans are nice too but I fine they wear out quick.

msommers
08-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Apparently I need to go jeans shopping. Diesel jeans all with boot cut :rofl:

I will say this though. I've owned Banana Republic jeans and they're fucking terrible quality. This was at least a couple years ago so who knows if their quality has changed. But rips way to early and the jeans just feel thin deterred me from ever buying them. Diesels have last me years and years. The fact that I'm wearing (apparently) out of style jeans and they look nearly new is a good enough benchmark for me.

For a small guy with a 29-30" waist, I have big thighs. Can you get relaxed jeans with a more tapered bottom that aren't tight in the thighs? Otherwise if they're too tight the hair on my legs rubs off in very unique patterns lol.

Sugarphreak
08-15-2014, 04:09 PM

Neil4Speed
08-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by msommers

For a small guy with a 29-30" waist, I have big thighs. Can you get relaxed jeans with a more tapered bottom that aren't tight in the thighs? Otherwise if they're too tight the hair on my legs rubs off in very unique patterns lol.

Try out Naked and famous Weird Guys, or Levis 504.

BavarianBeast
08-15-2014, 04:20 PM
Designer jeans like R&R, TR, Diesel, 7 etc, are for city slicking queer bags.

Get some levis or wranglers and buy a nice bottle of scotch with your savings.

msommers
08-16-2014, 03:08 PM
Yeah Levis say you're straight and Diesels say your gay. Jeans rule your sexuality!

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/f8/f89087eb5f94089a6631be4c271f3e302d51ed3b3f156f6cde83944a1658ba42.jpg

chathamf
08-16-2014, 03:44 PM
Expensive designer jeans and tight jeans are for POOFTAS.

BigMass
08-16-2014, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by BavarianBeast
Designer jeans like R&R, TR, Diesel, 7 etc, are for city slicking queer bags.

Get some levis or wranglers and buy a nice bottle of scotch with your savings.

I like city slickin' queer bags :poosie: plus, who the fuck drinks scotch? Someone that smokes so much that they no longer have taste buds? And yeah, Wranglers are cool, if you like the feel of burlap on your nutsack :nut:

slinkie
08-16-2014, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed

Try out Naked and famous Weird Guys

us loft dwelling artistes think alike lmao

Disoblige
08-16-2014, 10:33 PM

I like city slickin' queer bags :poosie: plus, who the fuck drinks scotch? Someone that smokes so much that they no longer have taste buds? And yeah, Wranglers are cool, if you like the feel of burlap on your nutsack :nut:
Sooooo ironic though. An opinionated BMW douche calling others city slickin' queer bags.. :rofl: