Year : 2007
Make and Model : Audi S4 Avant
Exterior Color : Grey
Interior Color : Black with carbon fiber trim
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 137,500 km
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :
Canada car, originally purchased at Glenmore Audi and serviced there since new. Second owner, I have the complete service history back to delivery. No mods. Many options – Bluetooth, Sirius, iPod adapter, Nav (with updated maps), CD Changer. Carproof also available, shows one insurance repair. My neighbor backed into front left quarter panel. All work done at Cosmos Collision. Rear windows are tinted. Summer tires are Pilot SuperSports on OEM rims, also have Blizzaks on aftermarkets for winter. Both sets have good tread.

I’ve owned this car since 2010 and 60,000 km. It was a CPO car and never needed much outside of scheduled maintenance. One coil pack was replaced, the Bluetooth module was replaced on warranty, and a lower power steering hose. I had pads & rotors done last summer. I like to keep my cars in good shape, and this one cleans up nicely.

Reason for selling is that my kids are getting too tall so I bought an A6 wagon for the bigger back seat. I’m a euro-wagon nut, but two seems excessive.

Extras : Includes summer and winter wheels and tires. Yakima rack also available at extra cost if wanted.
Asking Price : $24,000

Contact Information
E-Mail : PM for email address
Phone : PM for phone number

Pictures :
Car is listed on Auto Trader, follow the link for pictures and the CarProof report. http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Audi/S4/CALGARY/Alberta/19_7734023_/

JPB
08-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Bumped

Will consider reasonable offers.