PDA

View Full Version : Just Listed- Killarney Loft

JordanLotoski
07-25-2014, 09:47 AM
Are you looking to have it all? Downtown location, mountain views,solid concrete building and beautifully renovated? Then don't miss this one. This spacious, bright loft style condo has been totally renovated over the past year. Spectacular rich, dark cabinetry, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances adorn this open concept kitchen, a rare find in these older buildings.The generous living/dining area boasts vaulted ceilings and a skylight.Both bedrooms are generous with plenty of storage space.One full bath, one half bath, insuite laundry and underground parking make this a great space. The full width balcony provides expansive views across the city to the mountains with a bright western exposure.Great public transportation, shopping, schools and parks close by. City living at it's finest!

http://jordanlotoski.com/mylistings.html/mylistings.html/details-41390769

msommers
07-25-2014, 10:31 AM
Damn that place is nice, and top floor. Wanna do a switcheroo with my place two blocks down!

JordanLotoski
07-25-2014, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by msommers
Damn that place is nice, and top floor. Wanna do a switcheroo with my place two blocks down!

Lets get your place listed and buy this;)

msommers
07-25-2014, 01:12 PM
Mom and I are now considering it for a rental actually. PM me when we could swing by.

JordanLotoski
07-27-2014, 10:28 PM
CS;)