PDA

View Full Version : Drive Top Gears Reasonably Price car, WITH THE STIG!!!!

MGCM
08-01-2014, 07:19 AM
If they EVER do this again Im flying to the UK!!!!!

http://m.autoblog.com/2014/08/01/top-gear-track-experience-report/?post=1&icid=autoblog_river_article

Quoted from Autoblog

You're at the_Dunsfold Aerodrome_– more popularly known as the_Top Gear_test track – behind the wheel of a_Kia Cee'd. You've got raw talent and know the lines because The Stig just showed them to you. So you cross the finish line in record time, knocking all the other celebrities off the top of the leaderboard. But you're not a celebrity, and nobody's interested in how fast you can drive a reasonably priced car. So you open your eyes and realize it was all a dream. Only it doesn't have to be. That's because the BBC is cashing in once again on the popularity of its hit car show and inviting members of the paying public to play "our guest tonight" in Surrey, UK. With the Top Gear Track Experience, you get to drive the_cee-apostrophe-dee_around Dunsfold and take hot laps with The Stig himself. There's even an off-road course for drivers both young and old. All of which sounds rather compelling, if only we lived in the UK and had the £99 and an afternoon to spend.The program reportedly opens on August 27, with availability depending on the filming schedule.

xnvy
08-01-2014, 11:18 AM
We already did this on Forza remember? And I beat all of you. :poosie:

But really, seems like fun. I'd love a rip around the track with The Stig. Would probably learn lots in that short time.

beyond_ban
08-01-2014, 11:22 AM
I highly doubt it would be the real stig, but most likely rather some random instructor in the stig suit.

jonnycat
08-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by xnvy
We already did this on Forza remember? And I beat all of you. :poosie:

But really, seems like fun. I'd love a rip around the track with The Stig. Would probably learn lots in that short time.

I couldn't touch your ghost. It nearly drove me insane.