PDA

View Full Version : Crowfoot Image Auto Body

prae
08-01-2014, 10:44 AM
I want to share a positive experience I've had with a local business recently. I had my truck into Crowfoot Image this week for bumper replacement after I was the unfortunate victim of a hit&run last month.

My entire experience with them was professional and painless. The repair was completed on-time, and the bodywork itself is of excellent quality- paint match, body gap, fit & finish are all as-new. Plus it's all backed by a guarantee for as long as I own the vehicle, which is great for my peace of mind.

What really made the difference for me was the condition of my truck when I received it. I made an effort to drop it off freshly washed, but when I got it back, I realized they had even detailed my interior- wiping down my dash and washing my floormats. It was awesome to pick up my truck in better condition than I'd left it.

Searching for them on these forums will also bring up other positive reviews. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends, family & fellow beyonders.

thinmyster
08-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Did you go through insurance or pay out of pocket?

prae
08-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Went through insurance. Unfortunately I've had no luck catching the at-fault party. I've since invested in a dashcam.

Stealth22
08-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by prae
Went through insurance. Unfortunately I've had no luck catching the at-fault party. I've since invested in a dashcam.
Good to hear you had a positive experience. I have a dashcam...best $50 I ever spent. It swung an insurance ruling in my favor.

Its just too bad I didn't have it plugged in when my car got bumped into by a hit and run driver. :facepalm:

Fortunately, I followed the other driver and called 911. The police ordered me to stop following, but the other party was eventually caught and charged.