PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have the angie retarded vid???

hjr
03-03-2004, 06:30 PM
I d/l'ed the vid angierideswitme posted near the end of the calgary civic's hardcore thread at work, but a co-worker deleted it. I need to get it back. I know it was only hosted for a matter of minutes but somebody must have it on their computer. Could said person send me a pm, or host it if possible please? thanks.

PsI
03-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Speaking on behalf of Spenser, he would like to ask why you want to view/D/L it again?

you can reach him at [email protected] ;)

that movie is hilarious.:clap: :clap:

ryder_23
03-04-2004, 05:19 PM
I think like spencer, his associates should be banned...

HJR, i'll check my other computer that i mighta saved it too, but i think i just streamed it

Wildcat
03-04-2004, 05:43 PM
whats this video about? ive been out of the loop for quite some time now.. :tongue:

hjr
03-04-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by PsI
Speaking on behalf of Spenser, he would like to ask why you want to view/D/L it again?

you can reach him at [email protected] ;)

that movie is hilarious.:clap: :clap: you answered your own question! haah. is hilarious, thats why i want it back. I dont wanna make fun of him or anything. it was an entertaining vid and thats my only reason for wanting it.

illeagle
03-04-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by hjr
you answered your own question! haah. is hilarious, thats why i want it back. I dont wanna make fun of him or anything. it was an entertaining vid and thats my only reason for wanting it.

Plus i still need to see it....:thumbsup:

Wildcat
03-04-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
whats this video about? ive been out of the loop for quite some time now.. :tongue:

A_3
03-04-2004, 08:05 PM
^ you missed quite a good time of owning some faggot named angierideswithme, or angieridesdick, etc... you get the idea. Anyways he made these retarded videos' of him and his friends doing stupid shit, and it was actually pretty funny. But anyways angiewas an idiot and decided to insult alot of people on the website, it was soon discovered to be spenser, a guy that got banned a while ago. This could only increase the ownings and it became one of the most enjoyable threads in recent history, i'll try and find it for you it's a good read. I hope you find the vid hjr, post her up right away.

A_3
03-04-2004, 08:11 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=37275

there ya go, i also forgot the parts where he sent everyone pm's telling them he was going to kill them, then denied it, oh and the part where he came to the beyond meet and acted like an idiot, someones got the pic lying around.

here the link for one of his vid's don't think it's the original

www3.telus.net/molnarb/Dunitv4.WMV

hjr
03-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by A_3
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=37275

there ya go, i also forgot the parts where he sent everyone pm's telling them he was going to kill them, then denied it, oh and the part where he came to the beyond meet and acted like an idiot, someones got the pic lying around.

here the link for one of his vid's don't think it's the original

www3.telus.net/molnarb/Dunitv4.WMV
http://www3.telus.net/molnarb/Dunitv4.WMV

thats the full vid. not as good. im talking about the condensed "retarded" section.

but your on the right track

PsI
03-04-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by A_3
^ you missed quite a good time of owning some faggot named angierideswithme, or angieridesdick, etc... you get the idea. Anyways he made these retarded videos' of him and his friends doing stupid shit, and it was actually pretty funny. But anyways angiewas an idiot and decided to insult alot of people on the website, it was soon discovered to be spenser, a guy that got banned a while ago. This could only increase the ownings and it became one of the most enjoyable threads in recent history, i'll try and find it for you it's a good read. I hope you find the vid hjr, post her up right away.

I'll have to defend him a bit, he's not a fagot, and he never insulted anyone first, except maybe Ben. I think we should bring him back!!!!

I heard from him he is working on some serious hilarious videos.

OWNED
03-04-2004, 11:05 PM
I have 3 Videos he made... if someone wants it... PM me with their MSN names... i'll add u and then send it

(Warning... I have a slow comp)

But anyways... the Videos are funny as hell... cause that how spencer is... its ashame that he cant keep his big mouth shut though...

Khyron
03-05-2004, 02:49 AM
HA I thought the van video was funny - started pretty slick too.

Khyron