PDA

View Full Version : Is the YVR Skytrain that bad?

rage2
08-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Well, bad enough to inspire someone to make this game?

http://msm.wildmanindustrie.netdna-cdn.com/

You play a construction worker pissed off on the skytrain, and go on a rampage killing Vancouverites haha. WTF?

Joe-G
08-13-2014, 09:03 AM
haha that's awesome! :rofl:

DeleriousZ
08-13-2014, 09:04 AM
Welp, someone's now on the watch list lol

revelations
08-13-2014, 09:05 AM
lol ... website down.

Kloubek
08-13-2014, 09:08 AM
Yeah, it's not letting me past the excessively long and poorly illustrated intro.

Oh well....

tha_bandit
08-13-2014, 09:11 AM
Worked for me :dunno:

Sugarphreak
08-13-2014, 09:19 AM

rage2
08-13-2014, 09:39 AM
You can skip right to the game if you don't want to watch that long drawn out intro.

http://msm.wildmanindustrie.netdna-cdn.com/game.html

avishal26
08-13-2014, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
LOL!! :rofl:

The C-train here is worse than the sky train though, by a lot.

Skytrain has way more enforcement, even an armed division. Plus More controlled entry points, and on top of that they have the silent alarm strips in every train. On the C-train when a drunk guy or gang banger wannabies gets on and start abusing passengers, you have to live with it... on the sky train, half a dozen people reach back and hit the alarm discreetly and cops burst onto the train at the very next stop.

Then the other stuff like having wireless phone access in tunnels, or no driver, an actual schedule, higher speeds, more frequent trains, no grade crossings... :devil:

:werd:

Having used the skytrain for 2 years, and also the C-Train back in my school days, Skytrain is infinitesimally better.... thats right - its a word.

max_boost
08-13-2014, 11:29 AM
Has anyone been hit by a skytrain before?

kenny
08-13-2014, 11:57 AM
Read about a few Skytrain system failures in the past few weeks. Passengers were trapped for up to 90 minutes and some pried the doors open to get out to walk back to the nearest station.

Skytrain is awesome for YVR <-> Hotel connections though, which is one major piece missing from Calgary LRT. Even when we finally get a proper connection, that line will probably still run at grade in 2035 :rofl:

Sugarphreak
08-13-2014, 12:10 PM

lasimmon
08-13-2014, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by avishal26

:werd:

Having used the skytrain for 2 years, and also the C-Train back in my school days, Skytrain is infinitesimally better.... thats right - its a word.

So it is ever so slightly better than the c-train, or in other words the the same?

msommers
08-13-2014, 12:29 PM
Skytrain is infinitesimally better.... thats right - its a word.

Yeah it is but you're not using it correctly lol. You could use 'infinitely' or 'exponentially' instead.

Infinitesimally is used commonly to compare size, not quality.

As for this thread...Carmagedon?

Sugarphreak
08-13-2014, 12:30 PM

ZenOps
08-13-2014, 01:00 PM
But what happens to Acrophobics?

http://www.statisticbrain.com/fear-phobia-statistics/

More people fear public speaking than death. 1/3 of people do not immidiately fear death.

When I was younger, I didn't fear death.

Then you see a few people got squished by vehicles, and then you appreciate how delicate life is.

avishal26
08-13-2014, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by lasimmon

So it is ever so slightly better than the c-train, or in other words the the same?

Originally posted by msommers

Yeah it is but you're not using it correctly lol. You could use 'infinitely' or 'exponentially' instead.

Infinitesimally is used commonly to compare size, not quality.

As for this thread...Carmagedon?

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
I think he was going for &quot;infinitely&quot; or &quot;immensely&quot; :rofl:

SHIT

English is not my first language :rofl: :rofl:

jwslam
08-13-2014, 03:02 PM
SHIT

English is not my first language :rofl: :rofl:
At least you were right about infinitesimally being a word :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: