PDA

View Full Version : Local Handbag Retailers?

eiysa101
08-19-2014, 10:41 AM
Looking for "retarded/question your life choices" priced bags in Calgary. Anywhere else beside Holt Renfrew in town?

YSL, Prada etc

xolemonteaox
08-19-2014, 11:06 AM
I think only Holt at the moment, but Nordstrom will be opening in a month (September 19).

roopi
08-19-2014, 11:48 AM
If you go to Chinook you will find these as well at stores such as Burberry, Coach, Michael Kors.

eiysa101
08-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by xolemonteaox
I think only Holt at the moment, but Nordstrom will be opening in a month (September 19).

Thx for Nordstrom idea. Their website had it and was able to ship to Canada

shadowz
08-19-2014, 03:14 PM
Renfrew Furs

xolemonteaox
08-19-2014, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by eiysa101

Thx for Nordstrom idea. Their website had it and was able to ship to Canada

Ordering off nordstrom's website is really expensive. Most of the time, they charge shipping, duties & custom...

Can't wait a month for Nordstrom to open at Chinook?

max_boost
08-19-2014, 03:52 PM
Nah no need to question your life over a handbag unless you can't afford it lol Men spend thousands on watches, exhausts, wheels etc. So be it.

Type_S1
08-19-2014, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by roopi
If you go to Chinook you will find these as well at stores such as Burberry, Coach, Michael Kors.

These aren't anything special...the brands he mentioned are easily $2000+ for a bag. I fell into a trap a few years back and bought the GF a couple of these....I feel like it was the stupidest waste of money ever but she still uses them and takes care of them. I like to spend money on my vehicles and the newest electronics and she likes to spend on a bag...all the same sh!t I suppose.

OP - Holt is the only place in CGY to pick these up. Head to Vancouver for a better selection and better prices (not always). If you have any trips planned outside of Canada in the near future they are cheaper some places in the US, Middle East, Southern Europe.