Year : 2004
Make and Model : Audi s4
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 183xxx
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Up for sale is my silver b6 2004 Audi S4
This car is currently sitting at 183xxx, the maintenance history of this car is by far the most impressive one for-sale currently. As you may or may not know these cars are known for there awful timing rattle and the crazy expensive cost to repair them. This car has just had the full timing chain job done about 1000km ago. I also checked all cylinder walls for peeling and 2 cylinders were not up to par so I sourced out a 2006 4.2 engine(b7 4.2 v8's are not known to have peeling like b6 engines). While this engine was out I had all the timing chains aswell as guides and tensioners replaced Along with both heads fully rebuilt. I also decided to do a whole bunch of other maintenance mostly for piece of mind all listed below

Oem luk clutch
Oem luk dualmass flywheel
Oem valeo starter
Oem clutch slave cylinder
Oem brake booster check valve
Oem updated green coolant temp sensor
Oem radiator fan
Oem front hood strut
Victor reinz Front and rear main seals
Victor reinz valve cover gaskets
Victor reinz intake manifold gaskets
Jhm density line engine mounts
Jhm snub mount and zero gap bracket
Jhm density line transmission mount
Jhm short shifter
Jhm delrin shifter bushings
Jhm solid linkage upgrade
Apr intake filter
Accessory/alternator belt
cabin filter
spark plugs
Injector seals
SSAC catless downpipes
Both rear oxygen sensors
Power steering flush
Coolant flush
Oem Valeo left fog light
Oem lower front grill
Glove box bracket repair
A Plethora of gaskets and bolts

All parts above where replaced at 182366 km

Update
New d1s headlight bulbs

Here are some other modifications to list.

Apr chipped ecu
Apr carbonio air filter
Apr catback
Full interior led light kit
Cree led back up lights
Led license plate light
Glove box bracket fix
Dice iPod integration
H&R lowering springs
19x8.5 niche wheels
235/35/19 blizzak winter tires

This list will be updated as I remember more things.

This car sounds unreal with the downpipes and catback. The engine pulls hard and stops on a dime. The Quattro system is a charm to drive and Inside the black leather recaro seats are in beautiful shape, there are some scuffs on the radio and window switches (normal wear and tear on these cars). This car has the dark walnut woodgrain trim option as well as front and rear heated seats, power folding mirrors, auto dimming mirrors ect... The only options this car doesn't have is the rns-e navigation system and steering wheel controls. There are some paint chips and nicks on the front end. I have receipts for all the parts And maintenance I have done and would be happy to share them with you. I can also add all the prices to parts if your curious of my costs into all the work done. This car is in top condition mechanically and the timing chain job being done is rare. I don't think any s4's for sale currently have this service done.

Cash talks
Possibly open for trades of lower value and cash on your end.

Asking 16000 obo

When you bring up all the maintenance done to this car you could not compare to other cars, the full timing change service is around 6000-7000 dollars done by a reputable shop, I am aware of what is on the market and the prices, no other car comes close to this in terms of up keep and maintenance. That being said I am open to Reasonable offers. This car is a blast to drive and very comfortable.

email for more info on the car or to book a time to come see it in person.

New pics asap

Asking Price : 16000

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Pictures :