PDA

View Full Version : international motors?

old&slow
08-21-2014, 07:49 AM
Are they reputable?

G-ZUS
08-21-2014, 08:04 AM
Isn't that the Bakers? used to be South Deerfoot Suzuki?

schocker
08-21-2014, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by old&slow
Are they reputable?
In one word, no

yes, used to be sds

Masked Bandit
08-21-2014, 08:29 AM
Good old South Deerfoot Suzuki. Stay away my friend.

n1zm0
08-21-2014, 08:31 AM
Are they reputable?

For reference (https://www.google.ca/search?q=south+deerfoot+suzuki+beyond.ca+site:forums.beyond.ca&biw=1920&bih=1052&gws_rd=ssl) :rofl:

J.M.
08-21-2014, 08:33 AM
Don't even think about it, run.

old&slow
08-21-2014, 09:11 AM
Thanx!! Will stay away.

M.alex
08-21-2014, 10:38 AM
C'mon guys, just because people have seen Norman beating the shit out of the cars on their lot as his own personal toys doesn't mean it isn't a great place to do business with :rofl:

01RedDX
08-21-2014, 11:45 AM

Mitsu3000gt
08-21-2014, 11:47 AM
Avoid at all costs.

Alak
08-22-2014, 09:53 AM
I have been shopping for a specific car for awhile and I found one at a dealer (not the one in the subject of this thread) and ended up walking away from the car because I knew the staff had been bagging on it.

Mitsu3000gt
08-22-2014, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Alak
I have been shopping for a specific car for awhile and I found one at a dealer (not the one in the subject of this thread) and ended up walking away from the car because I knew the staff had been bagging on it.

What dealer? I'm sure we'd all like to know so we can avoid as well.

henry07
09-04-2014, 12:03 AM
Are they reputable?

I think I may be the only one in here that had a good experience with these guys. The first time I came in they were very nice and answered all questions I had. they were upfront about where the car was bought and the items on the car proof. I read about all the bad reviews and what people were saying about them being scammers and such and I went back there the next day to bring up all the issues about the other people that have ragged on about these guys. They explained themselves and answered all my questions and I was there for about 1.5 hours. all items that I wanted them to get for the car was documented and they were accommodating when I wanted to do my own vehicle inspection done to the car. Linda was very helpful to me. when I picked up the car, everything was done as per the agreement and car was in great condition. Even after a few days of owning the car, I had contacted Linda to ask her a question and she got back to me right away. Its unfortunate the others have had a bad experience with them but I am very thankful that mine had worked out well. I'm not discounting the bad reviews and they sound like they are true based on that person experience but I am just letting you know my personal experience with them. I was pretty concerned about my deposit I had put down on the car after reading the endless amounts of bad reviews but it the end it worked out for me as agreed to.

roll_over
09-04-2014, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by henry07

I think I may be the only one in here that had a good experience with these guys. The first time I came in they were very nice and blah blah blah....

Almost all your post are in the market place you sound like a scummy used car dealer

M.alex
09-04-2014, 10:40 AM

I think I may be the only one in here that had a good experience with these guys. The first time I came in they were very nice and answered all questions I had. they were upfront about where the car was bought and the items on the car proof. I read about all the bad reviews and what people were saying about them being scammers and such and I went back there the next day to bring up all the issues about the other people that have ragged on about these guys. They explained themselves and answered all my questions and I was there for about 1.5 hours. all items that I wanted them to get for the car was documented and they were accommodating when I wanted to do my own vehicle inspection done to the car. Linda was very helpful to me. when I picked up the car, everything was done as per the agreement and car was in great condition. Even after a few days of owning the car, I had contacted Linda to ask her a question and she got back to me right away. Its unfortunate the others have had a bad experience with them but I am very thankful that mine had worked out well. I'm not discounting the bad reviews and they sound like they are true based on that person experience but I am just letting you know my personal experience with them. I was pretty concerned about my deposit I had put down on the car after reading the endless amounts of bad reviews but it the end it worked out for me as agreed to.

Past posts make me think you work there. mmmm, time for an online lynch mob?

Mitsu3000gt
09-04-2014, 10:48 AM

Sounds like an employee.

On the off chance that you're not, especially given your limited post history, if they explained themselves to you regarding the online criticism, and you were satisfied with their answers, you were straight up lied to.

toastgremlin
09-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Hey Bakers: I'll post made up testimonials about your dealership for way less money than you're paying this guy. You know how to reach me.

snowcat
09-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Here we go again.

jsn
09-04-2014, 12:50 PM
They had a WRX I was actually interested in checking out and I phoned them about it but once I realized it was South Deerfoot Suzuki and the Bakers owned it still, I didn't pursuit it any further.

D__
09-05-2014, 11:45 AM
They do seem to desl with a lot of higher hp cars like Evo's and such. But every dealerships bag on cars like those. Good to know.

henry07
09-06-2014, 05:31 PM
I am not an employee nor have i had dealings with them before. Take what you want from my post but just wanted to give my 2 cents because i was in the same situation as the buyer was when i looking for a car. Like every dealership, you try to do as much research as you can and not be ripped off. Believe me or not, that was just my experience and no payment or bribe was given to me.